Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

If freedom entailed giving you a house with 50 acres, cattle, pigs, chicken etc. along with the equipment to farm on it and the promise you would live a safe life but in return you had to give up all electronics but a basic phone would you still want it?

Lived it. 185 acres....wasn't hard at all. I'm more stressed now than when I grew up on the farm. Cattle, horses, sheep, pigs, turkeys, chickens, cats, dogs, mice, rats.......Life was easy then. Seriously.

I had my chores. What an unbelievable experience. I loved every minute of it, except in the dead of Winter. That sucked.

I had a phone & a TV...and a LOT of pets.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Corstruction in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

About the same here minus a lot of those acres. It was hard at times but it was rewarding, I really miss it. I feel sorry for those who have never known anything but the city. I really do.
We had a T.V. but almost everyday we were out until 9-10pm doing something active and fun. Hard to find kids that do that now days.