Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

If freedom entailed giving you a house with 50 acres, cattle, pigs, chicken etc. along with the equipment to farm on it and the promise you would live a safe life but in return you had to give up all electronics but a basic phone would you still want it?

If you rewind the hands of the clock and before you meet someone you admire, the answer is yes!
Yes! Yes! Yes!

On a sunny day, I till the soil, and on a rainy day, I read a book quietly.
I have no hesitation in thinking about the future where we will be monitored by nano-chips and electronic devices.

However, losing access to people who live in distant countries makes my eyes darker than you can imagine.

It is a very troubling question, even though there is only one answer.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @asami in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response asami 107 to her Publication

You hit the nail on the head. While it may be heaven now, how long would it stay that way? The world is what we make it, with each person making their own choice it can be a heaven for all.