Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

If freedom entailed giving you a house with 50 acres, cattle, pigs, chicken etc. along with the equipment to farm on it and the promise you would live a safe life but in return you had to give up all electronics but a basic phone would you still want it?

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I'd throw myself at it in a heartbeat 💚 cellphones were the beginning of the end...

I do not disagree at all. I have said for some time now that the beast is actually tech.

In response white light to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

in so many ways, it has taken us away from who we really are - Spiritual Beings connected to Nature 🌱

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response white light to his Publication

Yep

(1) Show this thread