Why does Santa Surfing promote fake Telegram accounts?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Trump WON // Tyrannical Governments are a "danger to public health" so why don't we remove that first. The vaxx is poison

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I don't think she is intentionally misleading anyone. She promotes your account so her heart is def in the right place.

I’m glad you posted this bc I didn’t realize the accts were fake. TY

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

If those fake TG accounts are selling BTC, does she get a cut of it? It's like Charlie Ward and his network slinging medbeds and all this BS fake info about nesara/gesara. Like that weirdo always talking about bunkers and tunnels -#GeneDecode.
PAYtriots

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

and nesara/gesara bs

maybe there is a purpose for even fake accounts, click bait, just maybe they are being watched .....who knows keeping my focus on God, discernment

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

What better place to hide than a fake account linked to your real name. Possibly even a whole constellation of fake accounts. Real information placed between piles of garbage. Even Twitter can’t cope with that! I’ll keep following them. Working out which ones are Donald or Melania on Twitter is a fun occupation. Eventually Twitter works it out and blocks them. That’s the best pointer I can find. Of course none of them could be real, perhaps just mirrors.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

fucking PAytROITS

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

i give up.
why?

*On Nov. 8, 2016, I voted for Trump **On Jan. 20, 2017, he became my President ***He Will Always Be The Greatest President #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Because Santa Surfing is fake.

My guess is she's only going by her gut and not trying to push specific people. Plus everyone is all over the place now vs. before.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

I think its because she’s learning on how to use it, not everybody knows how to use telegram, I enjoy listening to her, she has a good heart

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I have linked to Santa Surfing in hopes of lightening the mood alluded to earlier. I had pegged her as well-meaning but am always open to being wrong.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

if u know u know!

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Please stop re-tweeting Doq Holliday. The constant negativity is helping the enemy. It doesn't matter who we follow. That is our choice. Nobody knows at this stage who is genuine and who is fake.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@MidnightRyder) can see their posts

She seemed to me like she had a few screws loose. Followed her for a hot minute and that was long enough lol.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😪Disappointing posts here.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Why so? DM if you like

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Interesting.
Why do not large accounts not offer any lawful solutions, limited physics???
Why do all large accounts, and most accounts Avoid kirks law corner???
Afraid of the truth???

63139/65582 Constitutional Conservative WWG1WGA

To me it seems like all of the great posters who were banned Twitter and now on Telegram have really gone south in my opinion. All they do now is repost other peoples posts and it is friggin' BORING! I want the Vincent Kennedy, IET and The Punisher to start posting with the gusto they had on Twitter. They are now fading into the sheeple woodwork.

In response Raised Right 4517 to her Publication

My guess is they are 2 busy.

(1) Show this thread

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

I stopped following her cuz her info just seemed off. She used to be good maybe not her account anymore? IDK

Just a patriotic countryman that hates the traitorous Deep State

funny how everyone posting about following or not following someone due to exactly what you are experiencing on this page and every single other page on the net. it's all just one big enormous guessing game. nobody has a inside source, nobody has privileged information. there isn't a single person on social media that can tell you what is going to happen. but it's definitely not going to be the outcome you think it is.

In response Michael Meadows to his Publication

Big "yup" on that.

(1) Show this thread

Yup me too ... leave it at that ... ditto for the "CLICK BAIT" sites.
Lots of those, real Patriots dig for the truth.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Always been that way but in most rabbit holes we usually all just fall shy of being able to prove anything, but Nana really thinks with Lin Woods speech last night all that is bout to change.

(1) Show this thread

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

I just deleted everything I wrote because of the golden rule; I’m trying to be better about that! So I’ll just agree with you, Doc, and keep it moving🤍

Someone else started that account, and posts most of its content. she finally found out who it was and gained access to it a couple of months back. she does her investigating full time so her shop helps support her in lue of asking for donations, as many other channels do. Like many other anons she's guessing a lot, but her heart is clearly in the right place so I happily keep her in my rotation of the channels that I normally monitor. She's okay.. 👍

Daughter of the King and thankful! Disclaimer: All posted & reposted comments are information purposes only.

In response Stephen Kraft to his Publication

Glad you shared this information... I was just about to then thought I'd check the comments. She's a good gal... is she right about everything... is anyone? Thanks for adding some clarity to a confusing matter!

In response Stephen Kraft to his Publication

1,11, 1

(2) Show this thread

Santa = hoax Santa from the North Pole to get children to sit on his lap... Surfing = the web
Summary = Don't trust

David Nino another one about $$$$$ now sad

prepping 101 youtu.be excellent live nightly no money involved

Like Brad Barton was good until $$$$

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I don't do telegram at all so no clue what you're talking about. I have viewed her videos & yes find them somewhat annoying but hey, if you don't want to watch then turn it off or just don't follow like I do. WE have choices to follow or not to follow who we want.

Give an example of who she is promoting as fake. That might help discern your comment better cause it sounds like you are attacking her without any evidence, IMO

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

..Or he knows something we don’t 🤷‍♀️ 2 sides to a coin.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I started following the Scavino Telegram acct she referred out to. I’m just glad to know the accoint may not be legit. I would not take her to be one to knowingly promote it unless she thought it was legit. Just glad to know there’s a possibility its not.

(2) Show this thread

Thanks Bro
Another one bites the the Dust

Likely because nobody knows. Looking at everything, you can use your discernment.

I do not think she has bad intent

Oklahoma Patriot who loves Jesus, his family, the U.S.A. and all of mankind, and Trump. Q is real. Truth is there for those who seek it.

Great question. I stopped following Praying Medic for that same type of crap. Something isnt right with Praying Medic, but Major Patriot on Gab is always reposting him...???