Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Why does Santa Surfing promote fake Telegram accounts?

Someone else started that account, and posts most of its content. she finally found out who it was and gained access to it a couple of months back. she does her investigating full time so her shop helps support her in lue of asking for donations, as many other channels do. Like many other anons she's guessing a lot, but her heart is clearly in the right place so I happily keep her in my rotation of the channels that I normally monitor. She's okay.. 👍

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stephenk22 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Stephen Kraft to his Publication

1,11, 1

Daughter of the King and thankful! Disclaimer: All posted & reposted comments are information purposes only.

In response Stephen Kraft to his Publication

Glad you shared this information... I was just about to then thought I'd check the comments. She's a good gal... is she right about everything... is anyone? Thanks for adding some clarity to a confusing matter!