Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Why does Santa Surfing promote fake Telegram accounts?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I have linked to Santa Surfing in hopes of lightening the mood alluded to earlier. I had pegged her as well-meaning but am always open to being wrong.

Please stop re-tweeting Doq Holliday. The constant negativity is helping the enemy. It doesn't matter who we follow. That is our choice. Nobody knows at this stage who is genuine and who is fake.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ProbablyRob in this post can reply

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

How am I being negative? All I did was ask a simple question. She’s misleading people into thinking fake accounts are real accounts.

She could easily say, “hey I’m not sure if Dan Scavino is on Telegram or not but there’s an account that is a fan account or likes Dan Scavino, follow it here:...” etc.

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

OK. It just felt like you were more concerned about advising people who to follow than sticking to the real issues. We can all make our own minds up about who has something helpful to say. It’s possible that people with good intel use others to distribute it. You don’t have to go with 100% of what someone posts, but even the supposedly fake accounts sometimes raise an important point. I was just getting a bit low. Sorry.

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

no your fucking stupidity is helping the ENEMY
I trust DOQ more then your fake ass heros

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Each to his own. All the best.

(1) Show this thread