Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Why does Santa Surfing promote fake Telegram accounts?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Yup me too ... leave it at that ... ditto for the "CLICK BAIT" sites.
Lots of those, real Patriots dig for the truth.

Always been that way but in most rabbit holes we usually all just fall shy of being able to prove anything, but Nana really thinks with Lin Woods speech last night all that is bout to change.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Listened to some interesting videos, explained a lot.

1. Some people who are consciously awake 5D ... and "see" the changes / know what things are happening and what things ARE NOT happening. We can realize where we stand and what we need to do.

2. We cannot "see" for others ... they are still in 3d and its exhausting trying to "PROVE" to them reality.

We literally have two different realities, that's all.
Good guys will complete this battle then leak a little Secret Space Project info to the people ... a bit of a nudge. Healing will begin and the dark side unable to control with fear, will weaken even more. They need to be completely destroyed before everyone can get to 5D, so its a process.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😘😇💜

(1) Show this thread