Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@CCF1518) can see their posts

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I looked up the name of that company and it's run by a guy whose name is similar to Jared Kushner's. It could be a photo shopped picture that may not even show Ivanka. Under that mask could be anybody. this woman is also not wearing a wedding ring.

There is no excuse for this picture and the caption. Disgusting. How many will die because of it??

I don't care who gets a shot, I'm NOT! People are so childish to follow someone's actions who is in the news!

In response Chris Hoff to his Publication

I keep telling my friends in Germany to never get vaccines. I hope they listen to me.

(1) Show this thread

10 out of 10 people die... Do you still feel special?

Anon guy trying to do his share to get our country back.

In response Villain Unknown to his Publication

Why would Ivanka take a shot manufactured in Germany??😒

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

To those who are willing to consider... it is becoming more and more plausible that this entire plan was orchestrated to deceive us. I know its not what you want to hear but it is a reality. Some people tried to warn us but we would not listen. Those who claim its for optics are under an optical illusion. I understand where you are. I have learned the red pill was hard to swallow... now I have learned taking the red pill after the red pill or as some call it the black pill is even harder to swallow. Even reading this something instinctively is telling you... when you pay attention to the details something is wrong. Why does Trump sit with an upside down pyramid? Why does he often when speaking throw the symbolic 6? Why does where he live in Trump Tower covered in symbolic gold? Why does it have paintings and statues of gods worshipped by Freemasons? Why does the family crest have the symbolic double headed eagle? Who financed his campaign? How many were Jews? What is a Zionist?

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication

How many of these individuals were put in position within his campaign? Who are his children married to? Jews? What do Jews believe about Jesus? Do they believe Jesus was the Messiah or do they believe He was a heretic a blasphemer? Why did he push for the vaccine? Why does Q refer to the movement as the "age of enlightenment"? Where is this language spoken? Are their pictures of Trump wearing the symbolic red robe? Think clearly! What is the mantra of secret societies? Order out of chaos. Was Trump to be the chaos candidate? Is all of this... to bring us into a New World Order? What phrase did Trump use at the Al Charity Dinner? Why did he say "World Community"? You need to find the answer to these questions. Its a slow process... however... things will start to become clearer. Remove the Q glasses. Can you see? Relisten to Trump read the snake poem. Who is he talking about? Are you listening?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/a1kfOD9ROkbj/

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication

Trusting The One & Only True God; not a man!🙏

(2) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

post 844

Mar 05, 2018 1:39:53 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
Q

BS

Above All Else, Righteousness!

What would Florida do if the governor changed his mind and just decide to lock it down. Would the cops come club you over your head, are we really awake? If the governor changed his mind all the people would say woes me and protest.If the individuals are sovereign though this would never cross the governor’s mind.

Everyone acting in a movie does not take the movie as being real. It is only those who don't know take the movie as being real. Hence why police and civilians take the lockdown and enforce it with violence. If they are all aware that it is wrong and illegal it would never have happened. Like calling the cops that knows you and your neighbour that your neighbours house is yours. All parties would be in awe it would seem that insane even the actor.

We are being taught how to be sovereign beings again and those who don't want this can take the vax.

Guys comms are interesting to see, but this is irrelevant we didn't elect Trump so he can tell you what is safe or not safe. We elect him to return what was rightfully ours to begin with (sovereignty ). i see this as just another test, are we really awake or just pretending? Everything is a system some more complex. Eg IF where you live becomes inhospitable you will move. in our bodies organism live in us just we live in the earth as an organism, ecosystems everywhere. When you don't maintain our system organism wants to leave to someplace nicer like a person close by. Of course any changes we are not used to takes some time to adjust. This is what they class as you being sick to make money off of you. They can isolate this organism mutate it and give it back to you as weapon.
Flu season is no sun lack of Vitamin D. If you have dark pigment you need more time in sun. In some countries with lots of sun they hid from it because they don't want to be darker. learn your system.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Chelsea must have talked her into this!
Well I started this yesterday and do not consent to the jab.

DIGITAL SOLDIER, WWG1 WGA , TRUMP WON, NCSWIC, HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE !!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

seriously this is the shit that pisses me off, our families are dying and getting sick from this dam vaxxes, makes you wonder if all were told about Trump coming back is total bullshit or not

To many things are not adding up. I'm here to try to figure out why.

Another post on this photo points out the sticker on the nurses hand. Also, does the nurse's name mean anything?

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

she has smaller forehead. Cheap T shirt and crumpled as well as cheap bracelets. dont thins its her

In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication

Give me a break

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I’ve taken my thinking cap off nowadays.

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

To many things are not adding up. I'm here to try to figure out why.

I've been around all of you long enough to say that she never said what shot. Second, is that her or a double? Third, does anyone know what the paper in front says? The one with the qrl (?) code on it. You have me questioning everything and everyone.

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Colleen Wardin to her Publication

i was just trying to scan the QR code but it wont work for me. lmk if you get it cuz i think that may b a comm🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

NO thanks.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

🤔

🗣Let see in a couple of weeks and see how she feels, IF THATS’ EVEN THE REAL VACCINE❗️more than likely not, shes not fooling me❗️🤨

I dont follow no Mother F$&ken Person❗️🤨

im sick of ppl saying optics
im constantly a beacon of light & truth in the world everyday
wenever the topic of covid vax comes up ppl always tell me Trump got the vaccine & I say no he didn't- wtf- now im gona lose ppl cuz they'll say its safe if Ivanka Trump took it
#Disappointed

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

It’s a personal choice, information helps you make the choice in the face of pressure and propaganda.

Yes you are correct and when you can't answer you will start to doubt. Well if they hate Trump so much they should run the other way. If we support Trump then we need to already know why and the answer is freedom. Freedom comes with a price and the price is payed by you. If we are going to accept freedom then the choice is ours and the consequences we must bare. The vaccine is irrelevant to me and not why is support Trump. Overwhelming evidence tells us covid is a scheme and chances of surviving is 99%. The vax has more chance of killing you than covid and even if the vax is Trump safe, Still covid 99.% survivable. This is not something we should be pulling our hair out for guys comms or not. Ask yourself where does viruses comes from, how does the human system works. If this is your body then learn to master it and claim it.
the only comms i might take from this is we need to be accountable to what we do and stop saying but the cdc said

(2) Show this thread

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

OPTICS! This should clear up any confusion about the Vaccine. Remember back in the summer? Trump came out in support of hydroxychloroquine, zinc, vitamin d, and therapeutics. He was mocked and even sensored! He explicitly told the American people that COVID could be treated without a vaccine!!
https://t.me/cjtruth316/3116

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

makes so much sense

(1) Show this thread

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

😲😲😲

no wedding ring🧐🧐🧐

Anon guy trying to do his share to get our country back.

I suppose that having one's husband jailed at Gitmo for life is good-enough cause to claim a divorce 🙂

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

ANDREW LIBTARDS GET THE VACCINE BUBBA GET THE PRICK !!!!!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

andrew you are so brainwashed its not even worth talking to you

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WTF ??? GOT TO BE A DEEK !! SHE GOT A COCKTAIL THATS NOT A VACCINE !!!

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

What in the actual hell is happening?