Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

ummm.....
lost for words right now

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

im sick of ppl saying optics
im constantly a beacon of light & truth in the world everyday
wenever the topic of covid vax comes up ppl always tell me Trump got the vaccine & I say no he didn't- wtf- now im gona lose ppl cuz they'll say its safe if Ivanka Trump took it
#Disappointed

Yes you are correct and when you can't answer you will start to doubt. Well if they hate Trump so much they should run the other way. If we support Trump then we need to already know why and the answer is freedom. Freedom comes with a price and the price is payed by you. If we are going to accept freedom then the choice is ours and the consequences we must bare. The vaccine is irrelevant to me and not why is support Trump. Overwhelming evidence tells us covid is a scheme and chances of surviving is 99%. The vax has more chance of killing you than covid and even if the vax is Trump safe, Still covid 99.% survivable. This is not something we should be pulling our hair out for guys comms or not. Ask yourself where does viruses comes from, how does the human system works. If this is your body then learn to master it and claim it.
the only comms i might take from this is we need to be accountable to what we do and stop saying but the cdc said

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RedArt in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from RedArt Warrior, click on at the bottom under it