Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

ummm.....
lost for words right now

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

To those who are willing to consider... it is becoming more and more plausible that this entire plan was orchestrated to deceive us. I know its not what you want to hear but it is a reality. Some people tried to warn us but we would not listen. Those who claim its for optics are under an optical illusion. I understand where you are. I have learned the red pill was hard to swallow... now I have learned taking the red pill after the red pill or as some call it the black pill is even harder to swallow. Even reading this something instinctively is telling you... when you pay attention to the details something is wrong. Why does Trump sit with an upside down pyramid? Why does he often when speaking throw the symbolic 6? Why does where he live in Trump Tower covered in symbolic gold? Why does it have paintings and statues of gods worshipped by Freemasons? Why does the family crest have the symbolic double headed eagle? Who financed his campaign? How many were Jews? What is a Zionist?

How many of these individuals were put in position within his campaign? Who are his children married to? Jews? What do Jews believe about Jesus? Do they believe Jesus was the Messiah or do they believe He was a heretic a blasphemer? Why did he push for the vaccine? Why does Q refer to the movement as the "age of enlightenment"? Where is this language spoken? Are their pictures of Trump wearing the symbolic red robe? Think clearly! What is the mantra of secret societies? Order out of chaos. Was Trump to be the chaos candidate? Is all of this... to bring us into a New World Order? What phrase did Trump use at the Al Charity Dinner? Why did he say "World Community"? You need to find the answer to these questions. Its a slow process... however... things will start to become clearer. Remove the Q glasses. Can you see? Relisten to Trump read the snake poem. Who is he talking about? Are you listening?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/a1kfOD9ROkbj/

In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ConcernvatiViews in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ConcernvatiViews , click on at the bottom under it