🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

You wouldn’t think...

How basic, non descriptive, trying to be mysterious and failing miserably kind of a post this is, yeah I think that.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

In case you didn't catch the entire video, he was informing someone who asked a question as to what site he was using. He told us that you can even see the fires in the US on this site. He thought it was interesting but in no way did he tie it to anything.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Thank for pointing this out. I did watch the whole video, as I do most of them, and he has given this site out a few times before. He is pointing the fires out and has for some time now. Do I think they are all natural, nope. Fire is the changing of energy from one form to another. Energy transfer is how witchcraft is done. Do I think the cabal is responsible for many of these fires, yes I do. That is my opinion of course but to me it is their M.O. My reply wasn't against Monkey or anyone who follows him or those who are curious about the fires, I am glad this is being looked into, my comment was to the open ended statement of this post. It is the post and the poster I have issue with, not anything shown in the picture.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This patriot rarely tells you how to think he usually only shows you that you should think.
Have you done any research into the fires?
Have you noticed that the fires destroy multiple homes in a subdivision but do not even burn a single branch in between the homes?
Have you noticed that the fires metal steal like a marshmallow?

Nana pretty disappointed here why you being a hit job on this patriot?
This man has done more for the cause than you can imagine fren.
You seriously know not to whom you speaking to.
Be kind.
We have one job here!
Keep your vibes high, show compassion & pray.
Nana has always loved your posts but no call for this on this patriot.
United not divided.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

While I completely respect you and the job you are doing, he did not state anything about the fires in his post, it was only mentioned after he was called out for an intentionally open ended post. I do not disagree with anything YOU have stated here but THEY did not mention any of this originally. I have followed this person and those who are just like him for some time, even when they were on twitter and I really do not understand what it is that you have seen that makes this person such a patriot. I have yet to see them post any digs or any real research, just repost others work, like I stated. I will never stop calling things like this out. I expect the same be applied to me. Calling out those that harm is not dividing it is identifying a possible enemy (IMO they are). They have the ability to stand up for themself and they have yet to do so. Also why is it that out of all the people who comment, they reply mostly to the people who stand against them, and follow back even less?

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Too much of that going around brother.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Agreed. I really feel we need to, every one of us, call these out when we see them. It is the only way we will help those that have a lesser understanding of what is going on.

(1) Show this thread

How about some facts here, instead of snark?

There have been increasing hot spots all over the US (probably world) since about 3 years ago. Some rocks retain heat. The hot spots occur only during about noon to just about sunset (depending on the time of year). Some reflect friction in the plates/faults. Some are fires.

Some hot spot areas eventually become fires. Some don't. If you need real information, let me know (no offense meant to MoneyWerx). You can also look for them here, on Collage of DuPage. Click on 200 images and Shortwave IR (infrared). Watch for them to show up as black areas.

https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parms=continental-conus-07-200-0-100-1&checked=map&colorbar=data

You'll also see them at pumping ops in the middle of the country (release of heat).

You can also follow Dutchsinse.

https://www.twitch.tv/dutchsinseofficial

We are at solar minimum. Particles are reaching earth that don't normally. Questions?

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Not sure if you are referring to me or to him, if it is me I wasn't being snarky, those are his words. I was being factual. I am well aware of everything you posted and agree with all of it. If it snarky to point out someone who commonly posts things that are untrue or so open ended that it could be interpreted anyway they see fit. Than yes I am being snarky, I prefer to call it by what it is, a call out. You have provided 10X the information as the original post and this reply has a better chance to get people to wonder what you are referring to than that crap of this post. IMO these people are egomaniacs looking to play on peoples emotions because they need to feel special not people who are looking to help others with factual info, heck they don't even posts opinions. They are hopium dealers who use their popularity to spread disinformation. Look on their profiles and prove me wrong.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

What a snarky and unproductive comment. I live in California where the fires have been weaponized, turning steel molten and nearly killing my family so you’ll kindly pardon my alarm.

First, I'm sorry for what nearly happened to your family, and the lives that were lost. Some of that may have been directed energy weapons.

However, I believe that what was going on last year was LiDAR mapping. Parallel lines are often used to look under ground. Earth is shifting, and the fires were also occurring at active and ancient volcanoes and calderas. The DEW story was perpetuated by Dutchsinse, after which the government had to come out and admit the technology.

However, that doesn't fully make sense. If one area of the country is having hot spots and fires (in the same location) where there is magma, one has to look at whether the land is subducting, causing new magma vents to open. LiDAR is how they look at that (which can look like DEW).

As far as these ad hominems being used, they are not necessary. Debate a topic, not a person. I appreciate the fact that you brought the topic up. Anyone can expand from there. 💙

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

For JFK Jr Fan - Im sorry about what had to experience. i have a somewhat unrelated question abour Ca...with many people moving out of Ca, would you advise against me moving to santa barbara county?

im currently in liberal blue midwest city and its a huge decision ro make
thanks

(5) Show this thread