Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Patriot first, retired LEO/ social worker, proud wife of a LEO, mother, grandmother, Christian, proud American. Trump all the way!!!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

This is dead on in Florida is been going on for several days. It's funny because I told my husband the mushroom cloud from it looked like a nuclear bomb had exploded

I love God, my family, my country and my freedom!

For those who do not live across the heartland,midwest,farmland may not be familar with what is called a controlled burn.This time of year they happen very frequently. I live in an area surrounded by both natural prairie and farms.I have seen many of these controlled fires at least a dozen in the last 7-10 days.I cannot speak for areas on the coasts where prairies and farmland are less common but just want to help is keep a firm perspective and live by discernment not fear. Have a good day.

WOW - MonkeyWerk is a top notch patriot ... his maps are just that maps -- they show what's going on, the weather is what is shown, along with the planes. If those hot spots are happening simultaneously then that causes alarm bells to me ... and I do know the SSP (Secret Space Program) has had that capability for 30+ years!

I believe that is why Trump created our Space Force Guardians to counter some DS in the military that they are trying to root out. Remember the DS game plan is to tax anything that moves to provide them revenue ... global warming is just another revenue funnel, directed at us, "the forgotten people" and here it is looking at you ... so do your own research and PLEASE get back to us ok?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

i have a theory........democrats taught the bigfeet to use a lighter and they hate us for ruining their forrests so now they can burn our houses down and they will flee to Canada lol

basically the same map for like 8 months thats weird.....

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

How basic, non descriptive, trying to be mysterious and failing miserably kind of a post this is, yeah I think that.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

This patriot rarely tells you how to think he usually only shows you that you should think.
Have you done any research into the fires?
Have you noticed that the fires destroy multiple homes in a subdivision but do not even burn a single branch in between the homes?
Have you noticed that the fires metal steal like a marshmallow?

Nana pretty disappointed here why you being a hit job on this patriot?
This man has done more for the cause than you can imagine fren.
You seriously know not to whom you speaking to.
Be kind.
We have one job here!
Keep your vibes high, show compassion & pray.
Nana has always loved your posts but no call for this on this patriot.
United not divided.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

In case you didn't catch the entire video, he was informing someone who asked a question as to what site he was using. He told us that you can even see the fires in the US on this site. He thought it was interesting but in no way did he tie it to anything.

(5) Show this thread