🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

You wouldn’t think...

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

How basic, non descriptive, trying to be mysterious and failing miserably kind of a post this is, yeah I think that.

How about some facts here, instead of snark?

There have been increasing hot spots all over the US (probably world) since about 3 years ago. Some rocks retain heat. The hot spots occur only during about noon to just about sunset (depending on the time of year). Some reflect friction in the plates/faults. Some are fires.

Some hot spot areas eventually become fires. Some don't. If you need real information, let me know (no offense meant to MoneyWerx). You can also look for them here, on Collage of DuPage. Click on 200 images and Shortwave IR (infrared). Watch for them to show up as black areas.

https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parms=continental-conus-07-200-0-100-1&checked=map&colorbar=data

You'll also see them at pumping ops in the middle of the country (release of heat).

You can also follow Dutchsinse.

https://www.twitch.tv/dutchsinseofficial

We are at solar minimum. Particles are reaching earth that don't normally. Questions?

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Not sure if you are referring to me or to him, if it is me I wasn't being snarky, those are his words. I was being factual. I am well aware of everything you posted and agree with all of it. If it snarky to point out someone who commonly posts things that are untrue or so open ended that it could be interpreted anyway they see fit. Than yes I am being snarky, I prefer to call it by what it is, a call out. You have provided 10X the information as the original post and this reply has a better chance to get people to wonder what you are referring to than that crap of this post. IMO these people are egomaniacs looking to play on peoples emotions because they need to feel special not people who are looking to help others with factual info, heck they don't even posts opinions. They are hopium dealers who use their popularity to spread disinformation. Look on their profiles and prove me wrong.