🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

You wouldn’t think...

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

How basic, non descriptive, trying to be mysterious and failing miserably kind of a post this is, yeah I think that.

In case you didn't catch the entire video, he was informing someone who asked a question as to what site he was using. He told us that you can even see the fires in the US on this site. He thought it was interesting but in no way did he tie it to anything.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Greengrl17 in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Thank for pointing this out. I did watch the whole video, as I do most of them, and he has given this site out a few times before. He is pointing the fires out and has for some time now. Do I think they are all natural, nope. Fire is the changing of energy from one form to another. Energy transfer is how witchcraft is done. Do I think the cabal is responsible for many of these fires, yes I do. That is my opinion of course but to me it is their M.O. My reply wasn't against Monkey or anyone who follows him or those who are curious about the fires, I am glad this is being looked into, my comment was to the open ended statement of this post. It is the post and the poster I have issue with, not anything shown in the picture.