🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

You wouldn’t think...

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

How basic, non descriptive, trying to be mysterious and failing miserably kind of a post this is, yeah I think that.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

What a snarky and unproductive comment. I live in California where the fires have been weaponized, turning steel molten and nearly killing my family so you’ll kindly pardon my alarm.

First, I'm sorry for what nearly happened to your family, and the lives that were lost. Some of that may have been directed energy weapons.

However, I believe that what was going on last year was LiDAR mapping. Parallel lines are often used to look under ground. Earth is shifting, and the fires were also occurring at active and ancient volcanoes and calderas. The DEW story was perpetuated by Dutchsinse, after which the government had to come out and admit the technology.

However, that doesn't fully make sense. If one area of the country is having hot spots and fires (in the same location) where there is magma, one has to look at whether the land is subducting, causing new magma vents to open. LiDAR is how they look at that (which can look like DEW).

As far as these ad hominems being used, they are not necessary. Debate a topic, not a person. I appreciate the fact that you brought the topic up. Anyone can expand from there. 💙

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Photon 333, click on at the bottom under it