Did you miss it all today? Juan said Biden & Kamala will be sworn in at the Supreme Court! NOT the steps of the Capitol! You swear an oath in court!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

WHAT?

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Are you still on TwatFat? How are you getting Juan's messages? I am kicked off.

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

We will know soon enough whether or not Q may have been nothing more than a charlatan and if nothing happens to Harris and Biden this week, then I'd say that it is a foregone conclusion that Q making promises to us that were never meant to be fulfilled.

It will be a demoralizing blow, but nevertheless, surrender cannot be an option. We will have to regroup and do better than Q and the way we do that is that we have a plan and strategy that we clearly have every intention of fulfilling. There can be no offering of false hope and empty promises.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Contenders Edge to his Publication

Well i will make sure to never follow you and that shitty attitude.

(1) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

YEP!! hehehehehehehehehe 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

can you please shed a little more light on this? Will Pres Trump leave the WhiteHouse? I can't believe they would allow that EVIL back in! Will B & H be arrested after the inauguration?

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

when did this happen

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

i missed everything, work got in the way! 😞

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

Does that mean they will be indicted and not inaugurated?

yep i caught that

i listened twice. the first ten minutes he was explicit. he said what im saying will be crucial to the latter part of what i will say. he was saying how AI cant understand certain things. i think he was telling us something that will not be happening. he said he knew people would panic. go back and listen.

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

What difference does it make to swear them in on the steps of the Supreme Court .v. the steps of the Capitol? An oath is an oath which the Biden admin. will break anyway.

In response Contenders Edge to his Publication

cause if the scotus has all the info on the treason they could be arrested right there

(1) Show this thread

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

what does this mean? How does this secure another 4 yeqrs for President Trump?

In response Kevina Brian to her Publication

this is not another 4 year election

(1) Show this thread

"Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation." DJT

Kim Clement prophesied that tthere would be 2 presidents at once! Maybe one under the "dead corporation" of the USA and one under the 1776 consitition?

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Mrs Maker to her Publication

I think POTUS was sworn in on the 11th. That would make sense.

-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

In response Mrs Maker to her Publication

MSM will make you believe there is in fact a sworn-in 'virtual' 46th President of the 'United States Inc'. But there WILL be a TRUE 19th President of the United States Republic. Woodrow Wilson was the 18th.
And I'm just a fucking Dutch guy. Hey there!😏

(2) Show this thread

Maybe I don't quite get it. Sure, we can tag them for some more crimes, but we have enough already to invoke treason on all these clowns. Are we just doing this for a climatic end to this movie?

yayyy, DOQ! slowly finding all my FRENS🐸🐸🐸🐸

WWG1WGA - NCSWIC - Trump for AMERICA!!

Yep. Definitely missed that. But, I knew there was something with that. Thanks, Doq!

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

bwahahaahaahhaahaahahahaaaaaaaaaa!
#JusticeIsComing#GodWins

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Juan O Savin has the same voice tendencies as the person that said he was Q on the Charlie Ward show the other day.
@doqholiday

First of all above anything I am a Patriot. I whistle while I work, because whistling is my work. world's greatest whistler. Want Freedom

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Time to seal the deal.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Its two different people... Q is a group not a person.

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes Nana caught that just worried that patriots will give up once they see it not understanding that US Corporation no longer exists.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Did you hear Trump say to the Democrats, "Be careful what you wish for..." RE 25th Amendment? Biden and Harris will be sworn in. Biden will be ousted under the 25th. Harris will be President. Pelosi the new VP? 🤔

11.3 Incoming. 😉

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

what is the 11.3 incoming?

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

How can Kamala be president if she was involved in the election fraud. how can Nancy be vp if she committed treason under oath in the congress counting votes knowing it was a fraud eletion?

(2) Show this thread

where did he come from?

I enjoy covfefe and giving communists free 🚁 rides. Repeal the 17th and tie number of representatives to population. Impeach Congress.

Does anyone else think Juan sounds like Roger Stone?

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Kenneth Alan to his Publication

I think he sounds like Vince McMahon. I know, I know...but he does!

In response Kenneth Alan to his Publication

Sounds like James Woods to me.

(3) Show this thread

where is his interview?

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

I watched his interview several times. He was the most emotional I've ever heard him. Then I watched Steve Picczeniks interview with AJ. Steve was adamant this is a military sting and Biden et al will be arrested and Trump will be POTUS on Jan 21. Those of us who have followed Q and know the plan, we're on board. Watching this take so long is gut wrenching for sure. I jave faith in POTUS, our military but mostly in God. This is God's Plan and in tthe end, God Wins.

In response Janet Love to her Publication

I listened to it twice and picked something up I missed the first time- he said that they were not going to get the codes.

(1) Show this thread

Who Russell Jay Gould? I have ben asking and no one can answer. Real?

In response Jeannie Nelson to her Publication

Watch War Castles on YouTube! Russel Yay Gould is the one who captured the title 4 Flag and saved us from the Corporation in short terms. Deep State has continued following a path without ever telling the American People about this important fact! As per the old Masonic Order we are all lost at sea at birth. USA is a Corporation or rather it was!

https://youtu.be/Qv0QG63ORkA?list=PLs6gGYcoXRpQFhCQjp1swae7UsoYk-JoD

SERGEANT ROBERT HORTON - WAR CAS..

Sergeant Robert Leroy Horton (US ARMY CIVIL AFFAIRS & PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS COMMAND) Trains US ARMY SPECIAL FORCES GREEN BERETS - explains how Russell Jay...

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

In response Jeannie Nelson to her Publication

War Castles is still on YouTube. I would start with some older videos and do your research. You will be blown away.

(5) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

😁
5:01a.m. 1/14 it showed on your ts.