Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Did you miss it all today? Juan said Biden & Kamala will be sworn in at the Supreme Court! NOT the steps of the Capitol! You swear an oath in court!

We will know soon enough whether or not Q may have been nothing more than a charlatan and if nothing happens to Harris and Biden this week, then I'd say that it is a foregone conclusion that Q making promises to us that were never meant to be fulfilled.

It will be a demoralizing blow, but nevertheless, surrender cannot be an option. We will have to regroup and do better than Q and the way we do that is that we have a plan and strategy that we clearly have every intention of fulfilling. There can be no offering of false hope and empty promises.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ContendersEdge in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Contenders Edge to his Publication

Well i will make sure to never follow you and that shitty attitude.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Ya can't make this chit up.. when ya dig your heels in someone always wants to say well.. yanno..I heard..heard what..BS.. This plan is established and backed.. are ya part of it or not.. if not go away. Find another corner to sulk in. We don't wanna hear it!

(1) Show this thread