Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Did you miss it all today? Juan said Biden & Kamala will be sworn in at the Supreme Court! NOT the steps of the Capitol! You swear an oath in court!

"Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation." DJT

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Kim Clement prophesied that tthere would be 2 presidents at once! Maybe one under the "dead corporation" of the USA and one under the 1776 consitition?

MSM will make you believe there is in fact a sworn-in 'virtual' 46th President of the 'United States Inc'. But there WILL be a TRUE 19th President of the United States Republic. Woodrow Wilson was the 18th.
And I'm just a fucking Dutch guy. Hey there!😏

In response Mrs Maker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Figgerace in this post can reply

-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

Aaaaaand i need to friggin correct myself here. Mistakes where made.
The 18th President of the Republic of the United States was Ulysses S. Grant. Sorry bout that.

"Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation." DJT

Heard your government had a rough day today!

-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

In response Mrs Maker to her Publication

Rough day? I think their 'rough days' are yet to come.
If it were me?#TarNFeathers
Glad they are gone but I bet they will try to cheat their way back in coming March. Our monarchy is gone and we were once the 'Royal Repuplic of the Dutch' so the template extends..... 😏

(1) Show this thread