“This board has more power & influence than anyone comprehends.” QD-734

PRS - Problem, Response, Solution;
Classic [Y] Mass Manipulation Technique
“Predicted” years in advance by Q.

Create a problem (C-19), then use the media (which you control) to steer public opinion (response) by broadcasting the version of events you want them to believe (C-19 is a lethal virus created by humans eating bats) until their scared enough to beg for a solution (which you already have) or accept any resolution offered even if it reduces civil liberties substantially (wearing masks, forced loss of income, death of the elderly, being under house arrest & isolated from friends & family for OVER a year, etc, etc, etc).

“You have so much more than you know.” - Q ⬇️

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

haven’t seen you in a while friend. hope you are well 🙃

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

any ideas how to explain President Trump suggesting everyone should get the jab?

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

Yea, do u realize most Trump supporters are still Big pharma supporters?#Now u an work it out yourself ;)

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Truth, always done with honor, light & insight

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Solid diggs, Patriot!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

beautiful job as always Hammurabi, you are a true blessing.
and WOW!! this is just so almost unbelievable! Never would I ever believed I would be witnessing something like this...Feeling truly blessed by all of it. Thank you a thousand times...✅✅✅💯💯💯♥️♥️♥️🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

TYSM for your kind words - believe me - it BLEW MY MIND TOO :)

(1) Show this thread

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

never fun to learn that we may in fact be enslaved on this globe! but not for much longer. How was i to react when i read that in the bible? diff scriptires, its bot a single story Granada treaty on steroids But why God? But i do understand theres more of us than them

forgive me from going off course but can you make anything out of the following? It pertains to the Evergreen Ship.............................
."The two new gigantic tugboats "Abdel Hamid Youssef" and "Mustafa Mahmoud" will participate in the tugging maneuvers after the completion of their construction in the Port Said Maritime Shipyard with a tugging force of 70 tons each.

The two tugboats have the same technical specifications, each one is 35.87 meters long, 12.5 meters wide, with a maximum depth for each ship is 5.75 meters and a speed of 13 knots, the statement said, adding that the propellers of the ships are manufactured by German company Voith and other machines were made by the Japanese company DAIHATSU."

In response Bluebird Honeybee to her Publication

WOW - there is quite a bit there to digest - I gind that an anagram app comes in hamdy a lot when I see names etc that look like they could be vode for something else amd all those numbers too - it gives me much to think about - TY :)

(1) Show this thread

Exactly how we got the "Patriot Act". All under the guise of "for our Safety". Boy was I young and dumb back then...😳

In response Rodney Graham to his Publication

Don’t you love the way they always call it the opposite of what it really is? I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t think justice would soon be coming to those smug bastards.

(1) Show this thread

What is HMCBMI?

In response Stone Cold to her Publication

How Many Coincidences Before Mathematically Impossible

In response Stone Cold to her Publication

"HMCBMI > How Many Coincidences Before Mathematically Impossible" = 563 (English Ordinal) > 💧#563 > ID:000000 ~ No44

563 > 103rd Prime# > 💧#103

"How Many Coincidences Before Mathematically Impossible" = 515 (English Ordinal) > 💧#515 > ID:000000 ~ No5

"HMCBMI" = 48 (English Ordinal) > 💧#48

https://qalerts.app/?q=How+Many+Coincidences+Before+Mathematically+Impossible

Images x5 >>>>>

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Thank you and ThanQ --- very clean synopsis. Q is breaking ground for the masses, D.Icke also has made waves about the aliens and the lies for over 30 years, which is outstandig work, however Q has put it all together and brought us along methodically, on a clear path. Lets face it Q has a bigger megaphone ... and without ego, so its a more humble interaction.
Hammurabi I thank you for this decode of info, its simplifies the matter. [Y] PRS makes total sense. Much appreciated.

TY for your kind words amd D Icke is where I learned PRS from for sure - it is stunning how frightingly accurate he is most of the time. People like him & Bill Cooper & Jordan Maxwell are the ones who red-pilled Q - I am SO sure of that - if you are interested way back on my time line I did a dig on Bill Cooper red pilling Q - his book (Behold a Pale Horse) mentions him havimg Q clearence in the navy, a Great Awakening, and so so so many other hallmark Q sayings PLUS Q mentions him by name talkimg about how he predicted the school shootings etc as an excuse for main street to call for aboloshimg the 2nd ammendment.

(1) Show this thread