“This board has more power & influence than anyone comprehends.” QD-734

PRS - Problem, Response, Solution;
Classic [Y] Mass Manipulation Technique
“Predicted” years in advance by Q.

Create a problem (C-19), then use the media (which you control) to steer public opinion (response) by broadcasting the version of events you want them to believe (C-19 is a lethal virus created by humans eating bats) until their scared enough to beg for a solution (which you already have) or accept any resolution offered even if it reduces civil liberties substantially (wearing masks, forced loss of income, death of the elderly, being under house arrest & isolated from friends & family for OVER a year, etc, etc, etc).

“You have so much more than you know.” - Q ⬇️

forgive me from going off course but can you make anything out of the following? It pertains to the Evergreen Ship.............................
."The two new gigantic tugboats "Abdel Hamid Youssef" and "Mustafa Mahmoud" will participate in the tugging maneuvers after the completion of their construction in the Port Said Maritime Shipyard with a tugging force of 70 tons each.

The two tugboats have the same technical specifications, each one is 35.87 meters long, 12.5 meters wide, with a maximum depth for each ship is 5.75 meters and a speed of 13 knots, the statement said, adding that the propellers of the ships are manufactured by German company Voith and other machines were made by the Japanese company DAIHATSU."

WOW - there is quite a bit there to digest - I gind that an anagram app comes in hamdy a lot when I see names etc that look like they could be vode for something else amd all those numbers too - it gives me much to think about - TY :)

In response Bluebird Honeybee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye), click on at the bottom under it