“This board has more power & influence than anyone comprehends.” QD-734

PRS - Problem, Response, Solution;
Classic [Y] Mass Manipulation Technique
“Predicted” years in advance by Q.

Create a problem (C-19), then use the media (which you control) to steer public opinion (response) by broadcasting the version of events you want them to believe (C-19 is a lethal virus created by humans eating bats) until their scared enough to beg for a solution (which you already have) or accept any resolution offered even if it reduces civil liberties substantially (wearing masks, forced loss of income, death of the elderly, being under house arrest & isolated from friends & family for OVER a year, etc, etc, etc).

“You have so much more than you know.” - Q ⬇️

Thank you and ThanQ --- very clean synopsis. Q is breaking ground for the masses, D.Icke also has made waves about the aliens and the lies for over 30 years, which is outstandig work, however Q has put it all together and brought us along methodically, on a clear path. Lets face it Q has a bigger megaphone ... and without ego, so its a more humble interaction.
Hammurabi I thank you for this decode of info, its simplifies the matter. [Y] PRS makes total sense. Much appreciated.

TY for your kind words amd D Icke is where I learned PRS from for sure - it is stunning how frightingly accurate he is most of the time. People like him & Bill Cooper & Jordan Maxwell are the ones who red-pilled Q - I am SO sure of that - if you are interested way back on my time line I did a dig on Bill Cooper red pilling Q - his book (Behold a Pale Horse) mentions him havimg Q clearence in the navy, a Great Awakening, and so so so many other hallmark Q sayings PLUS Q mentions him by name talkimg about how he predicted the school shootings etc as an excuse for main street to call for aboloshimg the 2nd ammendment.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

I will look into that book too, thanks for the direction.
I am so please my words touch your heart, made my day ♥️ Satan is no push over but God will shows us the way, my go to for inspiration and wisdom! Glad I could share. Get some rest too!

Fascinating info, THANK God we are all digging, there is so much to learn and then there are A million of sleep walkers to share with ... OMG, in time, together it will all happen ... GOD WINS!

Fascinating info, THANK God we are all digging, there is so much to learn and then there are A million of sleep walkers to share with ... OMG, in time, together it will all happen ... GOD WINS!