https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTLmTY1kTO0

I used to watch Charlie Ward a lot, but never felt comfortable with him. I always felt like he was b*llsh*tting everyone. I didn't buy his story about the white rabbit he had posted behind him on the wall. This is pretty damning. I stopped watching him a number of months ago. My spidy sense had kicked in, and I lost all interest in him. The young woman recognized his face and his voice, and he, not so skillfully tried to dodge her recallections each time. This is a 10 minute video, and worth watching.

Child Trafficking Victim Remembers Charlie Ward from the Private Jets - YouTube

Child Trafficking Victim Sabrina Remembers Charlie Ward from the Private JetsYou can see how sure she is! This with the #19 Top of the Pops statement, White ...

Only people mentioned by @Mrs_Peeps in this post can reply

In response Mrs Peeps to her Publication

Here is a video where Charlie Ward is telling people he used to bring willing young girls to Top of the Pops and they knew the might have to "shag". He says they were willing, but why was he bringing them in the first place? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvAiTTs-avM

Retired bone shaman, classical musician, Akita mom.

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

@msterri, thank you. I will take a look at that.

(1) Show this thread

I felt he raised some red flags when he was saying how he got the videos if Bidan's inauguration from Spain beforehand. Something about that seemed so off to me. Whitehats wouldn't be sending him those tapes....

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

lf he is a baddie and made a deal, then l reckon it is part of the script, if he is working for the dark side, then big booms coming his way for sure

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

hiding in plain site!
😡
no free passes
dark to light

look at the whole list. parkes ward juan and so many more. all spewing same crap. some of them even give dates. IF you research all NONE have happened. theyre making money off them videos.

l used to watch him as well and also lost interest, discernment is the key for each person, he might be part of the movie and made a deal, l see he has turned off his comments, time will tell if he is from the dark side or the light. He knows about the DUMBS as he worked for elite and governments moving money around the world, that is key point right there. I hope he is on the right side of God. All in Gods hands.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

😫😤😬I am with you on that "off" sense. I couldn't ever put my finger on it. And he like to make jokes which are actually funny. I will watch this, but wanted to comment first. Every time I asked myself, is he trustworthy, I would sense No, and it doesn't make sense that he charges for being "an insider" on his website. I also watched the whole Gregory Hallett thing play out, watched when he took the white rabbit off his background board, etc. Man. Then what about the people like "Juan" and Simon Parkes he's supposedly associated with? Everyone can be duped. We shall see....

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

Feel the same way about Parkes, too! Spewing out hopium to listeners, encouraging them to sit back and abdicate control instead of telling them what they really need to do - which is to get up off their arses, and take their nation back by unseating and replacing every fraudulently elected official in the land! Trump is not going to ride in on a white horse! The military are not going to get involved unless civil unrest ensues. This is the people's fight vs the Deep State. And it can be done without bloodshed or violence. But, sadly, ANTIFA/BLM will ensure that doesnt happen... Colour Revolution psyops always end in bloodshed...

(1) Show this thread

He also said at the start he was talking to Q we know nobody can he says he is in charge of the humanity projects of gesara & to get yours sorted you pay to go on the insiders club were he will take all your details & sort it big red flag there to i watch some of his shows just to know what he is upto next x

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

That never made sense to me either, to give him all your info so that he can help you get money for the humanitarian projects? Ugh...I didn't take the bait but I know one person who says her boyfriend plans to. I need to help them have more discernment! Ugh, this sucks.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

THIS SO MUCH SUCKS‼️😱😱😮😮😳😳😫😫

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Dark to LIGHT. ALL who 'participated in...in EVERY Aspect, will Be REVEALED for WHO THEY ARE. Charlie is trying to 'rewrite and excuse' his complicity. When YOU are Awake enough to see it for YOURSELF, Charlie's past is revealed. YOU CANT be fooled any longer. GAME OVER. Charlie is but 1 of MANY that will be revealed. THEY cant hide any longer. And Charlie uses his 'son' as a prop, to promote Charlies channel as a way to deflect from what he does and pretend to be a 'regular moral guy'. Pray for the young boy'.

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

That was what first bothered me about him. I would never have put my child in those videos!

(1) Show this thread

he also has ties to iimmy saville who had a show called top of the pops where charie almost said he brought the producers of the show underage girs" before he changed it to young ladies, but he actually did say this on video,

he forgot to mention the ties to jimmy saville , i wonder why

(1) Show this thread

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

Just keep in mind those that are over the target, "Charle and friends" are the ones that get all the flack, charlie has exposed a lot of thngs that someone on the black side woud never expose, use your own judgement on the disinformation you get and who you get it from, and loo at the exposed info and decide, god bless

In response Rick Ofalltrades to his Publication

Yes, I do keepthat in mind, but that being said, I always have this uncomfortable feeling that he is BS-ing. Hopefully he will come out as a patriot. May Truth prevail.

(1) Show this thread

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

Everyone telling us whats happening "behind the scenes" or have "secret intel" are as full of shit as one can get. remember!! they keep telling us a "war" is happening world wide,,, lol,, a war that not one fuckingperson on the planet has mistakenly captured on a cell phone pic or photo bomb from vacation lol,, this "its happening" narrative is stupid now. Trust in God,, forget the rest, pray and repent,, give your life to Jesus, because end times are coming, not new beginnings..... end times. Enjoy your lives, families and friends,, the rest is nonsense and its never going to end,, these are the end of days and Trump was the last president.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

I know exactly what you mean. I was following him on Telegram and Bitchute but stopped a month or so back because I was getting bad vibes about him. He appears to be an egocentric know it all bullshitter that uses need to know as his shield.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Yeah, that is exactly what I think.

(1) Show this thread