Retired bone shaman, classical musician, Akita mom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTLmTY1kTO0

I used to watch Charlie Ward a lot, but never felt comfortable with him. I always felt like he was b*llsh*tting everyone. I didn't buy his story about the white rabbit he had posted behind him on the wall. This is pretty damning. I stopped watching him a number of months ago. My spidy sense had kicked in, and I lost all interest in him. The young woman recognized his face and his voice, and he, not so skillfully tried to dodge her recallections each time. This is a 10 minute video, and worth watching.

Child Trafficking Victim Remembers Charlie Ward from the Private Jets - YouTube

Child Trafficking Victim Sabrina Remembers Charlie Ward from the Private JetsYou can see how sure she is! This with the #19 Top of the Pops statement, White ...

Just keep in mind those that are over the target, "Charle and friends" are the ones that get all the flack, charlie has exposed a lot of thngs that someone on the black side woud never expose, use your own judgement on the disinformation you get and who you get it from, and loo at the exposed info and decide, god bless

In response Mrs Peeps to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @mrbass1986 in this post can reply

Retired bone shaman, classical musician, Akita mom.

In response Rick Ofalltrades to his Publication

Yes, I do keepthat in mind, but that being said, I always have this uncomfortable feeling that he is BS-ing. Hopefully he will come out as a patriot. May Truth prevail.