Retired bone shaman, classical musician, Akita mom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTLmTY1kTO0

I used to watch Charlie Ward a lot, but never felt comfortable with him. I always felt like he was b*llsh*tting everyone. I didn't buy his story about the white rabbit he had posted behind him on the wall. This is pretty damning. I stopped watching him a number of months ago. My spidy sense had kicked in, and I lost all interest in him. The young woman recognized his face and his voice, and he, not so skillfully tried to dodge her recallections each time. This is a 10 minute video, and worth watching.

Child Trafficking Victim Remembers Charlie Ward from the Private Jets - YouTube

Child Trafficking Victim Sabrina Remembers Charlie Ward from the Private JetsYou can see how sure she is! This with the #19 Top of the Pops statement, White ...

In response Mrs Peeps to her Publication

He also said at the start he was talking to Q we know nobody can he says he is in charge of the humanity projects of gesara & to get yours sorted you pay to go on the insiders club were he will take all your details & sort it big red flag there to i watch some of his shows just to know what he is upto next x

That never made sense to me either, to give him all your info so that he can help you get money for the humanitarian projects? Ugh...I didn't take the bait but I know one person who says her boyfriend plans to. I need to help them have more discernment! Ugh, this sucks.

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

He stated all this then had someone on asking for help for there farm to help the children once this is all over instead of offering them money he put there donation link up lol if it was true & he was in control of the budgets he would not have had to do that people need to listen deeper in what he is saying he lies so much x