Retired bone shaman, classical musician, Akita mom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTLmTY1kTO0

I used to watch Charlie Ward a lot, but never felt comfortable with him. I always felt like he was b*llsh*tting everyone. I didn't buy his story about the white rabbit he had posted behind him on the wall. This is pretty damning. I stopped watching him a number of months ago. My spidy sense had kicked in, and I lost all interest in him. The young woman recognized his face and his voice, and he, not so skillfully tried to dodge her recallections each time. This is a 10 minute video, and worth watching.

Child Trafficking Victim Remembers Charlie Ward from the Private Jets - YouTube

Child Trafficking Victim Sabrina Remembers Charlie Ward from the Private JetsYou can see how sure she is! This with the #19 Top of the Pops statement, White ...

l used to watch him as well and also lost interest, discernment is the key for each person, he might be part of the movie and made a deal, l see he has turned off his comments, time will tell if he is from the dark side or the light. He knows about the DUMBS as he worked for elite and governments moving money around the world, that is key point right there. I hope he is on the right side of God. All in Gods hands.

In response Mrs Peeps to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lionessSouthAfrica in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from teresa lioness, click on at the bottom under it