Retired bone shaman, classical musician, Akita mom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTLmTY1kTO0

I used to watch Charlie Ward a lot, but never felt comfortable with him. I always felt like he was b*llsh*tting everyone. I didn't buy his story about the white rabbit he had posted behind him on the wall. This is pretty damning. I stopped watching him a number of months ago. My spidy sense had kicked in, and I lost all interest in him. The young woman recognized his face and his voice, and he, not so skillfully tried to dodge her recallections each time. This is a 10 minute video, and worth watching.

Child Trafficking Victim Remembers Charlie Ward from the Private Jets - YouTube

Child Trafficking Victim Sabrina Remembers Charlie Ward from the Private JetsYou can see how sure she is! This with the #19 Top of the Pops statement, White ...

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Mrs Peeps to her Publication

Dark to LIGHT. ALL who 'participated in...in EVERY Aspect, will Be REVEALED for WHO THEY ARE. Charlie is trying to 'rewrite and excuse' his complicity. When YOU are Awake enough to see it for YOURSELF, Charlie's past is revealed. YOU CANT be fooled any longer. GAME OVER. Charlie is but 1 of MANY that will be revealed. THEY cant hide any longer. And Charlie uses his 'son' as a prop, to promote Charlies channel as a way to deflect from what he does and pretend to be a 'regular moral guy'. Pray for the young boy'.

That was what first bothered me about him. I would never have put my child in those videos!

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MsButterfly2002 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MsButterfly 2002, click on at the bottom under it