Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

"Symbolism will be their downfall"

Covid-19 Was a Military Operation!
Royal White Dracos!
Know Thy Enemy!
The Truth Shall Set You Free!
Tell The People The Truth!
Slaves No More!
#godwon

#5DNewEarth
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
#wwg1wga ♒️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I'm not sure if people are ready for this because if they are, boy do I have some information

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Juan did not want to addresss it the other day in an interview. Didnt deny nor admit, just said somethng like it wasnt time for that conversation.

Yeah, I thought that might be why this information is not being put out, but since i found it, I decided I would post

https://anonup.com/thread/2975709

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I have a feeling about some images that I have seen, one with jagged pointy teeth did not seem to give off an evil feeling but could be fooling Nana too. I cleanse my house pretty often now as there have been a few dark shadows too that I did not get a great feeling about. Did nothing to harm but just the same I cleanse my house. One little man with one of those pointie chinese hats you know that looks like a pyramid shape on top ya head. Just strolled through one night didnt do anything else just strolled thro.

Sagittarius. Mom. Seeker of truth. Survivor. Dreamer. Twin flame believer

That is spooky! When I was a kid I had night terrors where I would be awake but could not move and sweat would be pouring off of me and there were three dark figures standing over my bed. They had hooded cloaks on. I still never know who they were or why they were there.

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Those are not good guys .Rebuke them all in the name of Jesus and see what's left. Angels many times stand behind or besides you, not showing themselves fully. God idid not give your fear but it used by the enemy to move people to take actions they should not.

(3) Show this thread