Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

"Symbolism will be their downfall"

Covid-19 Was a Military Operation!
Royal White Dracos!
Know Thy Enemy!
The Truth Shall Set You Free!
Tell The People The Truth!
Slaves No More!
#godwon

#5DNewEarth
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
#wwg1wga ♒️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I'm not sure if people are ready for this because if they are, boy do I have some information

Juan did not want to addresss it the other day in an interview. Didnt deny nor admit, just said somethng like it wasnt time for that conversation.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yeah, I thought that might be why this information is not being put out, but since i found it, I decided I would post

https://anonup.com/thread/2975709

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I have a feeling about some images that I have seen, one with jagged pointy teeth did not seem to give off an evil feeling but could be fooling Nana too. I cleanse my house pretty often now as there have been a few dark shadows too that I did not get a great feeling about. Did nothing to harm but just the same I cleanse my house. One little man with one of those pointie chinese hats you know that looks like a pyramid shape on top ya head. Just strolled through one night didnt do anything else just strolled thro.

(1) Show this thread

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yeah, I thought that might be why this information is not being put out, but since i found it, I decided I would post

https://anonup.com/thread/2975709