Tell The People The Truth!
Slaves No More!
#godwon

#5DNewEarth
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
#wwg1wga ♒️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I've seen this photo before, where is this from?

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

un Dieu reptilién 🙄

(1) Show this thread

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

TRUE INCLUDING THE DRACOS! I would like to know where this draco statue is at!

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication

I think this may be a Gaia illustration i tries to find it. symbolism may not have been the proper chioce on this one. but they exist! Queen Victoria was a royal white draco

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Truth Researcher. Awake For Years.

And today, on Facebook, the 101st Airborne Division (the "Screaming Eagles") are telling us we need crush the invisible enemy by taking the jab! 😡

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Truth Angel to her Publication

NO WAY !!! FAKE !

(2) Show this thread

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Royal White Dracos? Hmmm....

They are not the normal ones. They were the ones in Royal family! They cab shapeshift. it sounds crazy but its true.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow! Btw what ever happened to that video @vincentkennedy posted on Twit wit last year of the reptilian looking guy carrying the small pig with soldiers surrounding him. Was that from a movie VK? or was it from our current movie?
Idk what specied the ones with the pointed jagged teeth are but one of them showed up in my meditation. I did not get a feeling that it was mean but then Nana is not one to condemn without given a reason first.

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🤔

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I don't know how I could have missed it, but if he looked Reptilian I would have noticed that and saved it. When was that? Do you have the video?

(2) Show this thread

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCtiZjLPAT4QPwZa63VRHMRg/videos. the amount of info in this archive... wow! watched the clip of A. Meadors' interview w/Michael El legion, and another w/James Gilliland... mind blown

I'd like to know

I'm not sure if people are ready for this because if they are, boy do I have some information

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I'll take some sauce.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

looking forward to the information
thanks

(21) Show this thread