Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

"Symbolism will be their downfall"

Covid-19 Was a Military Operation!
Royal White Dracos!
Know Thy Enemy!
The Truth Shall Set You Free!
Tell The People The Truth!
Slaves No More!
#godwon

#5DNewEarth
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
#wwg1wga ♒️

I'm not sure if people are ready for this because if they are, boy do I have some information

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

looking forward to the information
thanks

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response GaLa Hard to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

I'll take some sauce.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

A Patriot looking for others who share the Love for Our Country, Our Constitutional Rights and Stand Beside Our President...Donald J. Trump.

I'd appreciate a link, as well.
Thank you, in advance...!!! 🇺🇸🔥🇺🇸

In response Ladybo 425 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Saved by faith, through Jesus; wife; mother; grandmother; healer; defender of truth

🙋‍♀️ I would like a link, please.

In response WhenUKnow UKnow to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

Please send a link for me also please. Thank you. Watching Elena Danaan's videos at this moment.

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

READY! BRING IT ON!
NAZCA ORION LINES IS A GOOD ONE TO GET STARTED!

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors 😇 Love wins. God wins 🇺🇸🌎🕊

Yes please! 😃 May I have the link as well and thank you 🙏🏻

In response karys k3lly to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I would like the link please!

In response Wide Awake to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Wife. Proud Mom. Patriot! Protector of Children. #savethechildren LOVE WINS. GOD WINS!

I'd like to have the link too please.

In response SaveThe Children to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

will you post the link to this thread or individually? seems like many of us are interested 😄

In response DoWha Ditty to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Throw Us to the Wolves if you will, We'll Come Back Leading the Pack!

i would like a link as well please?

In response ylady ylady_y to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to it.

In response Vin Snow to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Please send Learning all I can but have been briefly down this rabbit hole.. Knowledge is power and Thank you for sharing *

In response Valarie Bynum to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Juan did not want to addresss it the other day in an interview. Didnt deny nor admit, just said somethng like it wasnt time for that conversation.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yeah, I thought that might be why this information is not being put out, but since i found it, I decided I would post

https://anonup.com/thread/2975709

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yeah, I thought that might be why this information is not being put out, but since i found it, I decided I would post

https://anonup.com/thread/2975709

(2) Show this thread

I am ready to hear it as well.

In response Sir William to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

🤣Go ahead i can take it please!

(3) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

I am ready...lay it on me.

In response Dottie French to her Publication

I'll send you a link later tonight

In response Dottie French to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

release it all!

In response Mom Of2 to her Publication

I'll send you a link later tonight

In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Mom, Patriot, Christian, abstract artist and truth seeker. Love my country and I love our POTUS. CA Native... CALIFORNIA is RED!!

Yes, let's do this. Unlease this information and open minds

In response Sparkling Amazon to her Publication

I'll send a link later tonight

In response Sparkling Amazon to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Its time! leadership is in place! We have to just do it! 4-6% wont make it

I told the people who want the information I would share a link tonight and I will send to you as well, but you probably have the information or are on that track

(2) Show this thread

“This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

I'm strapped down and waiting for the fireworks. LOL :-)

In response Just Mee to his Publication

I'll send you a link tonight

In response Just Mee to his Publication
(2) Show this thread