Witnessing the changing of the world into a better place because of the love President Donald J. Trump has for the people of this earth.

It's all in the small print !

Only people mentioned by @TiffanyR369 in this post can reply

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

so sorry for your loss.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So sad, God bless her broken heart.
Lord, please bring your hand to stop this and bring this planet into alienment with your grace and will. Amen

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thanks, Nana - appreciate you 💛

(1) Show this thread

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

So sad.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏 to u and your family. dam my mom and dad just got the j&j vacs,i pray they r fine i warned and begged them not 2 i am praying also 4 them.

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Same here. Can't believe they took it. Praying every day

(1) Show this thread

If this is true I'm sorry to hear. You must report this to VAERS and I would highly recommend contacting Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN and Del Bigtree) and they can help with filing a claim with the DOJ (Vaccine court).

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

This is the weirdest sharing of a death of a parent. An influencer using Tiktok in a silent message w/ music track is strange. We're each trying to bypass censoring to share controversial information, and sometimes our efforts can lack authenticity and genuine human expression. Yes, we are eager to learn of all serious Covid vaccine adverse reactions that are occurring. But this is an odd sharing of her mom's death. She dubbed Oprah's voice over this clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/CMxRIy7lLa8/

To be honest, after looking at her IG account, I almost thought she was trying to gain more traffic. That sounds harsh, but I don't have an experience here of someone going thru a surprise loss. I lost both of my parents during the last 3 years. My father's passing was a shock. Everyone handles loss differently, and she may be doing her best at this time. This feels devoid of grief. I'll wait for the interview.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Field of Light to his Publication

Hmmmm. My take was very different. Granted she is still in shock but I guessed she is ticked and wants to make sure that her mother's death is not in vain if the vax took her life. It's maybe her way to get vax concerns out to potentially more people.

(1) Show this thread

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

This is very moving💞

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Kev Oooo to his Publication

👀👀👀👀

(1) Show this thread