Witnessing the changing of the world into a better place because of the love President Donald J. Trump has for the people of this earth.

It's all in the small print !

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response SUZY 676 to her Publication

Do your own research and apply logical thinking.
#Sovereignty#AxTheVaxx

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

🙏 to u and your family. dam my mom and dad just got the j&j vacs,i pray they r fine i warned and begged them not 2 i am praying also 4 them.

Same here. Can't believe they took it. Praying every day

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @17Frogs in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication

reach out anytime i will b happy to chat if u need godspeed!

In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication

i am so sorry 4 your loss,its madness so very unnessasary' all 4 power and money. i will keep u in my prayers 🙏

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

@17frogs@carpenter -Appreciate both of you! To clarify this video and sad loss is not mine... both of my parents refuse vaccines.

(1) Show this thread