Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

"Symbolism will be their downfall"

Covid-19 Was a Military Operation!
Royal White Dracos!
Know Thy Enemy!
The Truth Shall Set You Free!
Tell The People The Truth!
Slaves No More!
#godwon

#5DNewEarth
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
#wwg1wga ♒️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I'm not sure if people are ready for this because if they are, boy do I have some information

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I am ready...lay it on me.

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

🙂I understand why you are cautious with distribution....

If I believe I could be a Pleiadian hybrid...does my curiousness and openess qualify me for a visit? I would be open, but I can't do telepathy yet. I got blocked receptors...😌

That was interesting. Thank you!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Dottie French to her Publication

It has nothing to do with the cabilities, only that some people are not ready to hear about alien races, Reptilians, etc.

Here is a link for you:

https://anonup.com/thread/2975709

(1) Show this thread