Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’«
And Peace Will Guide The Planet.... And Love Will Steer The Stars...

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

the New Age and Age of Aquarius are evil illuminati, satanic plans - not for those of us Christians who support Trump's leadership. Understand this !!

Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

What you posted directly applies to your efforts to promote New Age and Aquarius. Research this if you read my post, It is a head-fake. I am Christian - not a New Ager.

In response Victorious Republic to his Publication

πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—IMHHO sadly anyone beLIEving this is falling right into the Illuminatti's hands and their evil plan... I would hope that most would realize by now that the STARS and the energy around the planetary alignments are just as REAL as Jesus is/was... there is a reason why we celebrate many Sacred Christian Holiday's close to powerful major planetray alignements for the same reason why the WISEmen followed the CHRISTmas STAR of Bethlehem to find the Chirst child.... the Magi or three kings btw who were not only religious scholars~ but astronomers and astrologists. πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

In response Victorious Republic to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™Respectfully... if you fully researched this... than you also know that you can be spiritual and a faithful lover of Christ and God.... and President Turmp... and also believe in the planetary alignments.... and then you also know that the NEW AGE label is just another conspiracy theorist type label to disempower and slience people who are closer to the Truth... and then you also know that sadly many of organized religion's rituals are actually based on satanism created by the Illuminatti.... Jesus being crucified on the cross and having us eating and drinking the body and blood of Chirst is the ultimate satanistic ritual... it's all hiding in plain sight... you don't need to believe me... research it... it's all right there.πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ’—

(2) Show this thread

πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’— At least they make it really easy for those of us who are awake to find the TruthπŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—