Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’«
And Peace Will Guide The Planet.... And Love Will Steer The Stars...

the New Age and Age of Aquarius are evil illuminati, satanic plans - not for those of us Christians who support Trump's leadership. Understand this !!

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IndyRudy1 in this post can reply

In response Victorious Republic to his Publication

What - no mention of Aquarius or the New Age in either column? Hmmm....

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’— At least they make it really easy for those of us who are awake to find the TruthπŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—

What you posted directly applies to your efforts to promote New Age and Aquarius. Research this if you read my post, It is a head-fake. I am Christian - not a New Ager.

(2) Show this thread

i mean absolutely no disrespect but isnt't this EXACTLY what the Illuminati and the cabal wants us to believe to keep us disempowered in fear and slaves to their evil system? if you drop the "label" how can ALL of this be anything but the Pure Goodlyness and Godliness (and the best that is yet to come) that our beloved President Trump speaks of that will lead us to the greatness of the promised land and creating Heaven On Earth???πŸ™„ Jesus came to show us the way but he can't walj it for us.πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’ž

Simply read what was said by those who left the illuminati, about that group's plans and jargon. Aquarius figures prominently. See for yourself - don't take my word for it. Many have left that group and become Christian. Look what they have said. It is truth.

(1) Show this thread