Seeker... Looking For Truth๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™Œ

๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ
And Peace Will Guide The Planet.... And Love Will Steer The Stars...

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

the New Age and Age of Aquarius are evil illuminati, satanic plans - not for those of us Christians who support Trump's leadership. Understand this !!

Seeker... Looking For Truth๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™Œ

In response Victorious Republic to his Publication
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

What you posted directly applies to your efforts to promote New Age and Aquarius. Research this if you read my post, It is a head-fake. I am Christian - not a New Ager.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™Respectfully... if you fully researched this... than you also know that you can be spiritual and a faithful lover of Christ and God.... and President Turmp... and also believe in the planetary alignments.... and then you also know that the NEW AGE label is just another conspiracy theorist type label to disempower and slience people who are closer to the Truth... and then you also know that sadly many of organized religion's rituals are actually based on satanism created by the Illuminatti.... Jesus being crucified on the cross and having us eating and drinking the body and blood of Chirst is the ultimate satanistic ritual... it's all hiding in plain sight... you don't need to believe me... research it... it's all right there.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

In response Victorious Republic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from WeAre AllOne, click on at the bottom under it