Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’«
And Peace Will Guide The Planet.... And Love Will Steer The Stars...

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

the New Age and Age of Aquarius are evil illuminati, satanic plans - not for those of us Christians who support Trump's leadership. Understand this !!

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response Victorious Republic to his Publication
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

What you posted directly applies to your efforts to promote New Age and Aquarius. Research this if you read my post, It is a head-fake. I am Christian - not a New Ager.

πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—IMHHO sadly anyone beLIEving this is falling right into the Illuminatti's hands and their evil plan... I would hope that most would realize by now that the STARS and the energy around the planetary alignments are just as REAL as Jesus is/was... there is a reason why we celebrate many Sacred Christian Holiday's close to powerful major planetray alignements for the same reason why the WISEmen followed the CHRISTmas STAR of Bethlehem to find the Chirst child.... the Magi or three kings btw who were not only religious scholars~ but astronomers and astrologists. πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

In response Victorious Republic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from WeAre AllOne, click on at the bottom under it