This was just on Ezra's telegram
incredible...even though i know most of this my jaw still hitting the floor. excellent whoever did this, my guess Dan?

Only people mentioned by @Cydalee in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Joe M is the creator of all of these videos. There are a few out there. Other must see videos in the wake up process are Kay Griggs interviews as well as the Fall Cabal series.

There is 4 of those I think

Here is another one:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/CUV7iWjTYbdb/

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA 👊🇺🇸😎✝️👍

Joe M

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

You just found this??...Welcome to the Great Awakening.

This is one of Joe M's fabulous videos!

Maga Mom raising Maga kids 🇺🇸 Trump 🇺🇸

Never gets old

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

Australian's are now finely waking up to the evils these bastards thought they could get away with. WE THE PEOPLE OF THE PLANET ARE HERE TO TELL YOU EVIL ONES THERE IS NO WHERE YOU CAN HIDE, WE ARE COMING FOR EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED AND WE ARE TAKING BACK WHAT WAS ALWAYS OURS OUR BEAUTIFUL PLANET AND OUR FREEDOM.

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

In response Melissa Ryan to her Publication

I live on the Gold Coast and it's the first time we've had to wear masks. I still haven't though & I work for Aus Post, so it will be interesting to see how long I can get away with it. Only have had one lady at Woolworths do a Karen on me.... Heehehhehhehh..... Also alot of my friends who want to travel can't wait to get stuck with the veno vax, so sad..

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Melissa Ryan to her Publication

🎯Well said!

(2) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

FOR SOME REASON, EVERY TIME I LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST, I THINK THAT THE VOICE BELONGS TO JFK JR....

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

i got that same vibe ❤️

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

Joe M = Joe Masepoes = Me Pose As Joe

I say you are over the target.

(2) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

#BeThePlan ♥️🙏🇺🇸👊🍀

Isn't this Joe Ms video from a couple years ago...

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication

i just heard someone else say its Joe M
amd not Dan
apologies my mistake

(1) Show this thread

Joe M. did these videos. Of course Ezra wouldn't give him credit. He trashed Joe about a month ago. 🤦‍♂️

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Eg17zzhsEGfK/

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

again my apologies i am the persin whi thought it may have been Dan
no need to blame Ezra for my error
plus even though it was on his telegram some other person may have posted it
peace
lets keep our vibes high

(1) Show this thread

love it. this is the most recent. let's roll!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

This is a JoeM TheStormIsUponUs production. He has done several, including one on covid.

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Where is the Corona one? I follow him on Telegram, but he hasn't posted for awhile.

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Never mind, I found it on Gab. Sorry!

(2) Show this thread

Was this done before Biden stole the US Presidency or after? anyone knows?

In response Jose Bito to his Publication

Before.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Jose Bito to his Publication

Are you familiar with BidAn vs Biden? BidAn is the one we see in spotlight these days. The real Biden is "shot," as President Trump has said. We are in a story and our President Trump is still Pres! This will play out very oddly soon! Peace.

(2) Show this thread

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

🙏May GOD Bless America and the World....😇👊#WWG1WGAWW

Crazy about Jesus, my Husband and Trump Staying in my Heavenly Father's Rest yet excited for what is to come.

awesome!!!

WWG1WGA Time to bring this whole thing down!

I Love my Family and Friends! I Love President Trump! ❤🤍💙 The Holy Spirit is tucked in my heart. #WWG1WGA #PatriotsRock 🇺🇲

I'm sure it was Joe M..

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Caydees Mommy to her Publication

It is, its on his page on gab

In response Caydees Mommy to her Publication

Always, Joe M. He has several. They used to be allowed to be shared easily on facebook and twitter back when they were new videos. Over time he has been banned from everywhere. There is a series of videos and the first one was even remastered.

(2) Show this thread

I Love my Family and Friends! I Love President Trump! ❤🤍💙 The Holy Spirit is tucked in my heart. #WWG1WGA #PatriotsRock 🇺🇲

I'm sure it was Joe M..

Just an average Joe, happily married, working, riding, playing music, praying for the America with Patriot, Constitutional leadership!

Seeing this particular video formthe first time. Absolutely fantastic. Can't wait for the world to see this outcome!!!!

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

i saw this many months ago. its coming....

Incredibly powerful, packing a serious shot into our hearts in under 10 minutes. If only there were a way to hijack MSM broadcasts for 10 minutes, a la V for Vendetta, and make the world watch this video.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Just give me an EBS and show this - this should turn heads.

I trust the plan.. but how many millions of people are going to be vaccinated until it's all stopped? That's the thing constantly on my mind and it's very concerning.

In response funker junkie to his Publication

Me too. Especially after hearing what Dr Geert vanden Bosche had to say about the vaccines.

(1) Show this thread

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Not Dan Joe did this.

Only followers of this user (@CynnLynn) can see their posts

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

In response Cynn Lynn to her Publication

they intend to get rid of 90 percent as expressed in What was called Agenda 21 initially, as initially published by the U. N., now called agenda 2030. the 90 per cent is us. the remainder are the Satanists, the greedy beyond need, the control freaks ( power lusters), those who believe they are entitled as gods. Not like a humble person with no need to compare themself to others, these are constant comparers, and feel they are more than you. or, they are jealous of your contentment, instead of being grateful for the peace it gives to the world. They care nothing for you or peace. They want chaos, and crave destruction and lust

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

In response Cynn Lynn to her Publication

they want a ruling class (them), and a slave class. They want to kill off all the middle class. Avarage Americans getting all upidity with their AR's is the only thing that scares them at this point.

(2) Show this thread

Joe M from a while back. He has excellent videos and that voice....