Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

This was just on Ezra's telegram
incredible...even though i know most of this my jaw still hitting the floor. excellent whoever did this, my guess Dan?

Australian's are now finely waking up to the evils these bastards thought they could get away with. WE THE PEOPLE OF THE PLANET ARE HERE TO TELL YOU EVIL ONES THERE IS NO WHERE YOU CAN HIDE, WE ARE COMING FOR EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED AND WE ARE TAKING BACK WHAT WAS ALWAYS OURS OUR BEAUTIFUL PLANET AND OUR FREEDOM.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Reikibee in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Melissa Ryan to her Publication

🎯Well said!

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

In response Melissa Ryan to her Publication

I live on the Gold Coast and it's the first time we've had to wear masks. I still haven't though & I work for Aus Post, so it will be interesting to see how long I can get away with it. Only have had one lady at Woolworths do a Karen on me.... Heehehhehhehh..... Also alot of my friends who want to travel can't wait to get stuck with the veno vax, so sad..

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

I will not wear a nappy on my face and when someone does a Karen on me, my response is " why are you so worried you have your face nappy on if I worry you so much move along", If we the people don't start taking a stand and outright refusing to bow to their mental so called laws. Nothing their saying is making any sense, when are people going to wake up and put 2 and 2 together.

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread