Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

This was just on Ezra's telegram
incredible...even though i know most of this my jaw still hitting the floor. excellent whoever did this, my guess Dan?

Only followers of this user (@CynnLynn) can see their posts

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

In response Cynn Lynn to her Publication

they want a ruling class (them), and a slave class. They want to kill off all the middle class. Avarage Americans getting all upidity with their AR's is the only thing that scares them at this point.

Only followers of this user (@CynnLynn) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

In response Cynn Lynn to her Publication

they intend to get rid of 90 percent as expressed in What was called Agenda 21 initially, as initially published by the U. N., now called agenda 2030. the 90 per cent is us. the remainder are the Satanists, the greedy beyond need, the control freaks ( power lusters), those who believe they are entitled as gods. Not like a humble person with no need to compare themself to others, these are constant comparers, and feel they are more than you. or, they are jealous of your contentment, instead of being grateful for the peace it gives to the world. They care nothing for you or peace. They want chaos, and crave destruction and lust