Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

This was just on Ezra's telegram
incredible...even though i know most of this my jaw still hitting the floor. excellent whoever did this, my guess Dan?

Was this done before Biden stole the US Presidency or after? anyone knows?

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Josebito in this post can reply

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Jose Bito to his Publication

Are you familiar with BidAn vs Biden? BidAn is the one we see in spotlight these days. The real Biden is "shot," as President Trump has said. We are in a story and our President Trump is still Pres! This will play out very oddly soon! Peace.

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

Oh wow,I did not know that. I heard President Trump speech mentioning Biden being shot. Now I know what he meant. Thank you for the explanation. By the Grace of GOD, President Trump comes back soon. We need him. The country needs him. The free world needs him.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

In response Jose Bito to his Publication

Before.

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

πŸ˜‡Thanks. I want to listen to more of his videos, would you know where to find them online?πŸ˜‡

(1) Show this thread