Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Thank God for President Trump! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

@doqholliday Not sure whether you saw my post about what occurred on March 17, 1776.

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

please may it be so.

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication

Massive Chinese Cyber attack here in Australia by China so yes somerhing did happen

(1) Show this thread

did anything happen?

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Yes! Get it! But it is the 56th day of hell with Joe Bidan and all his CGI fakery. Enough aleady! Drop declass on the Star link override all the fake news world wide and wake up the rest of mankind! May be messy but this is getting messy too.

1776 baby!!!

Well, Now I am confused.

(1) Show this thread

11th week
4th day (starting Sunday)

Yesterday was 11.3

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

Yep. 17th and 76th day of the year. Great catch!!

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Remember your oath 🇺🇸
United We Stand!
#wwg1wga#1776

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

add that to the insurrection act and if I'm thinking clearly that's all I need to know.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

The MARCH around Jericho.
The Walls WILL FALL.

💫💫💫🇺🇸

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

oh I like that!

I'm a fired up patriot, veteran, mother and wife who's passionate about our country's destiny our children's. Valuable!!!!

Yes amen

(2) Show this thread

All American Conservative Christ follower. Trump is my President! On TS: @rebecca4truth

Is it a good day for popcorn??

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

HAPPY 17TH FRENS☘☘💚💚🍀🍀
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Sometimes I feel floaty
others electric
Sometimes I feel like a refraction of a brighter soul, and that if I could only find the other colors, a great combination of talents focused and powerfully positive would occur for the greater good of all.

(2) Show this thread

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

...and?

Do it Q!

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

THIS IS DUE TO START AT 8PM OERTH AUSTRALIA TIME.

https://7dragonhd.com/en/movie/678512/sound-of-freedom

In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication

[123MOVIES] WATCH Sound of Freedom (2020) HD Online
𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 ➦ https://t.co/jD9LaNRV7Q?soundoffreedomhdcinemax
𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 ➦ https://t.co/WjY2LI7Ihz??fullhd
now streaming ➦ https://t.me/Sounnd_of_freedom
𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱: Jan 01, 2020
𝗥𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲: 1:47:31 minutes
𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲: Action, Drama, Thriller
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀: Jim Caviezel, Mira Sorvino, Bill Camp, Kurt Fuller, Gerardo Taracena, José Zúñiga
#wwg1wga
#Biden
#SaveTheChildren
#cabal#TakeBackOurCountry
#GodWins#Q
#SoundOfFreedom#jimcaviezel?#EduardoVerasteguiOWINS#EndHumanTrafficking#TheChildren#USA+#EndHumanTrafficking#SAVEOURCHILDEN#MAGA
#mask#TheGreatAwakening#SaveTheChildren#cabal#TakeBackOurCountry
#STOPHOSPITAL#QANON
#HoldTheLine#darktolight#Potus#thestormisuponus#TheChildren#USA#GodWins#SOUNDOFFREEDOMMOVIE#soundoffreedomfullmovie

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication

Time to flood DC?

(2) Show this thread

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

do it fucken Q

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication

OOH I THINK Q IS!!

(1) Show this thread

nice timestamp
2:27 > 119 | 911

Lifelong Patriot, Firefighter, fed the f@*# up! FAFO, WWG1WGA

The pissed off patriots have had enough of thr games- I pray someone acta before we loose some really good people

Holistic therapist, reikimaster and coach, mother of 2 boys, #thegreatawakening #saveourchildren #WWG1WGA #LOVETRUMP #holdtheline #JFKjr

We have elections today in the Netherlands, if it is not stolen, we wll be free!🙏🍀

Holistic therapist, reikimaster and coach, mother of 2 boys, #thegreatawakening #saveourchildren #WWG1WGA #LOVETRUMP #holdtheline #JFKjr

In response Findyourtrue North to her Publication

What very interesting is, we had a newsmessage, that our Minister of "Health" is after voting himself, in quarantine, for possible Coronavirus🤣🙏

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

we send up our prayers for you🦋

(10) Show this thread

We have elections today in the Netherlands, if it is not stolen, we wll be free!🙏🍀

Hopelijk wint het FvD ... normaal zouden ze grandioos moeten winnen. Maar door de "nieuwe regels" is de kans op fraude zéér groot. Succes gewenst door een zuiderbuur ;)

(1) Show this thread

Let's do it Q!

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

Let's fight!

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

IVE BEEN READY TO DO THIS FOR SOMETIME NOW CAN'T WAIT TILL THIS HAPPENS SO HOW DO WE GET THIS BALL ROLLING

(3) Show this thread

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111