Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Today is 17 76

We have elections today in the Netherlands, if it is not stolen, we wll be free!🙏🍀

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1111Polaris369 in this post can reply

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Findyourtrue North to her Publication

we send up our prayers for you🦋

Holistic therapist, reikimaster and coach, mother of 2 boys, #thegreatawakening #saveourchildren #WWG1WGA #LOVETRUMP #holdtheline #JFKjr

Thank you!🙏😍

(1) Show this thread

Holistic therapist, reikimaster and coach, mother of 2 boys, #thegreatawakening #saveourchildren #WWG1WGA #LOVETRUMP #holdtheline #JFKjr

What very interesting is, we had a newsmessage, that our Minister of "Health" is after voting himself, in quarantine, for possible Coronavirus🤣🙏

prayers for yall.

Sending positive vibes and prayers!
Keep us posted...

In response Pixie Dust to her Publication

Thank you so much!🙏 I will keep posting here, 21:00 uur Dutch Time, in 4 hours voting offices closes, and then we will know soon!

(1) Show this thread

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️ i have an old and dear friend in Nijmegen.... Gods Blessings to y'all!

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

🙏We are together! United! WWG1WGA❤️

(1) Show this thread

Voted today! 💪

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Prayers for Netherlands.💗🙏

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

🙏🙏🙏

51 jears Husband dad granddad. Service engineer conveyerbelds / welder. Oldtimer fan Biker . Like to do things my way😎 critical thinker .

lot is going on my guess

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

praying for the Netherlands

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

🙏Thanks❤️

(1) Show this thread