V FOR VENDETTA came out in 2005, takes place in the year 2020 and is about a dystopian future where totalitarian autocratic pedophiles gain power by releasing a fake virus and use it to rule through fear and oppression of human dignity & civil rights. The media pushes a constant government controlled propaganda stream of safety and security “for your own protection” at the expense of Liberty.

It pre-described the exact scenario we are in right now with frighteningly exact detail. The power structure controlling the false narrative behind the scenes is even a trilateral commission comprised of church + state + finance (Rome/DC/London).

The Grand Finale ends with fireworks and a Great Awakening to the corrupt fascist dictatorship as the elite cabalist substructure secretly controlling society is dismantled by anonymous people wearing Guy Fawkes masks!

Past Predicts Future - Future Proves Past ⤵️

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

We are Everywhere

It’s really interesting to me that The Wachowskis directed both V for Vendetta and the Matrix movies. Obviously someone knows they are right for these projects and they were producers as well as directors. Could they have been part of the plan? Also another executive producer of both V and Matrix is Joel Silver. He was also producer of Lethal Weapon, with Mel Gibson. Could he be a white hat producer? Or maybe both The Wachowskis and Joel Silver are just “seers”.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Ideas are bulletproof.

https://youtu.be/vPlT2uKruwM

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

So, are you saying that the movie was scripted by the good guys? Because why would the cabal have a happy ending in it with a great awakening?

Loyal Patriot - Veteran Mom - Love my God and my country!

Just watched it again two weeks ago. Haven't seen it in years, but having been red-pilled it takes on a whole new meaning, hence the profile pic change! 😜

In response Cher DGF to her Publication

WELCOME HOME - YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE!!

Patriot. God. Family. Country. 4,10,20. WWG1WGA

In response Cher DGF to her Publication

Absolutely! I too watched it years ago and then again recently and it kind of blew me away how exact it was to what we are currently experiencing! The ending pumped me up though. Bring on those fireworks! Let's take our freedom back! We just need a rich person to send us all masks so we can march out at the same time.

(2) Show this thread

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

The Obvious stated and restated will win by the weight of facts!

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Natalie Hershlag did quite a good job with the fake British accent. Hollywood must have some taken on better dialect coaches since the Dick van Dyke days. My favourite line "It's time"

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Works for me ... 😎

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

goosebumps. everytime.
▇◤▔▔▔▔▔▔▔◥▇
▇▏◥▇◣┊◢▇◤▕▇
▇▏▃▆▅▎▅▆▃▕▇
▇▏╱▔▕▎▔▔╲▕▇
▇◣◣▃▅▎▅▃◢◢▇
▇▇◣◥▅▅▅◤◢▇▇
▇▇▇◣╲▇╱◢▇▇▇

In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication

I know - me too - check out UTOPIA its even more similar to recent world events (good dig on it in my timeline :)

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I just watched this this past weekend and WOW. I posted in Clouthub people should check it out and Clout hub blocked the post or something but what ever the case no one saw my post.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

Seeing it here!

(1) Show this thread

I have ordered it, and it should be arriving within the next few days....can't wait to watch it! Matrix was worth re-watching, too....

I really wanna see some of their crap being destroyed......not sure I will get the chance..... (looks for red button)

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

almost time for the masks to come off?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

just reminded all my friends its a good one to watch again! ty!

March 17 2006 + 15 (O) Years > March 17 2021

V > 5 > 💧#5 > US is the first domino.

V > 22 > 💧#22 > No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

V for Vendetta - 5.000 dominoes
https://youtu.be/2TO5y2rTbdA

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response QueeN Zlander to his Publication

No Civil Unrest 🤔 ... that's ... no salt... 🔍.

All these years & months of utter frustration and angst is going to blow ... somewhere.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Remember, remember....

The Crescendo!!

I've been pointing people to this film for YEARS...
I won't spoiler alert, BUT...
the ENDING?!?
in light of current fake news?!?

Seriously.
Watch it again if you haven't seen it lately.
#Perspective

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Oh how gloriously liberating! May we have a great reveal on July 4th? Or Memorial Day weekend? Or.... earlier??? No rush. Just asking for a friend. Well, a few million of them... x17. Kek 🐸

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Oh how gloriously liberating! May we have a great reveal on July 4th? Or Memorial Day weekend? Or.... earlier??? No rush. Just asking for a friend. Well, a few million of them... x17. Kek 🐸

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Movie Starts 11.4[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

not going to happen. God wins & God's People win.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

So, at the end our present situation, what are we going to blow up . . . with music and fireworks too. Sounds like a good ending to me!

In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication

👇This!!

(1) Show this thread

Nice touch to have fireworks shoot in a V pattern in the end~

Wow

I would love to see the White House complex blown up (after they have a backup somewhere—if they don't already).

This movie is brutally honest, which is why I love it. A must see.

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

I thought of your idea but didn't include it in my comment. Guess we're all on the same wave length here.

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Photon 333 to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

https://gab.com/boxoffrogs https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6Slcf1bDEBd8/ https://rumble.com/c/c-2352810 https://odysee.com/@HNiCC:1

my favorite bit... https://youtu.be/n8qDVoil9IE

vendetta cooks high sound :) - YouTube

cute v (vendetta) and evey ^-^ it wasnt easy but i increased the normal sound :) romantic/cute part :)

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

I think that is was a great movie - and true it mirrors where we are. Could you imagine all of the underground tunnels blowing up and it leads right to the Capital tunnels... WOW!

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

TY better watch this 1st as Fringe is gonna be long watch!!!
Never finished it in past. shame