A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Flawless Melania
A First Class Stunning 'White Hat' First Lady
even making swimming caps 'Great Again'
💟😇💓🙏🏻
@sabrinagal@TiffanyR369@DanUSCG@WhiteBunnyQ

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

There are a lot of us in Anon-land who remember wearing this kind of swim cap but never, EVER did a single one of us look that beautiful.

We love you#FLOTUS
a beauty that is so perfect she seems Heaven sent
Galactic Queen
💓✨💓🙏🏻💓

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

My favorite picture of our Dear Melania. Thank you

Miracles Happen Every Day When You Live In The Now Of Pray Pray Pray And Paradise Is Heaven On Earth And Family Is Every Thing

I Have Heard It Said
Some Eyes Can See Forever

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors 😇 Love wins. God wins 🇺🇸🌎🕊

Undoubtedly 😉

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

Diana, God made you and Melania extra beautiful inside and out Your kindness, compassion, class, poise and righteousness cannot stop shining. The world is blessed God sent us such angels of light May you always be blessed God's Speed Can't wait for the party ❤️😘❤️

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

Goddess of her own Galaxy ❤❤❤❤

not Dongald 7runk - 3 6 9 📍 7 7 7 - the best is yet...

classA1 all round ❤️ always. thank you for everything.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication

We are blessed to have you all. Sending you, your family, Diana, JFK and all warriors strength, love and God's grace. We miss you!

(1) Show this thread

And HOT! Nice numbers way back when as well!

❤Flotus💌

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

She's The Best! ❤️

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Beautiful inside & out. It is what we could all be, she is a role model. We love this Family as we did JFK family.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Thank you Melania!! Your are the BEST!! Thanks for being such a WONDERFUL FLOTUS!! :) WE LOVE YOU!! ♥️☀️🙏

(5) Show this thread

My beautiful sister...these past few days must have been difficult. You remain in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you are practicing self love and immersed in meditation, warm baths, 432hz music and Saintly kisses. You made it! Your love will reignite the world. I send you eternal hugs and gratitude for God's grace in his protection of you and your family. Do not be afraid. I am always with you mi hermanita. Besitos querida.
🎀🌸🕊💕

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Our Pleiadian Queen! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

It all makes sense... beauty Queen. Nicholas and Alexandria. Anastasia and her granddaughter. Russian royalty connected to Queen Victoria!💕🎀🌸

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

JFK verified over the weekend that Queen Diana is indeed DJT's wife. Prince Barron is their son. But...they have a daughter as well which is Princess Sarah. Born 8 months before William and the insurance policy William would never take the throne. Sarah looks like her mother almost exactly. Diana flew to the UK yesterday to handle the situation there ready to implode with the great awakening. Sarah left to. Trump will finish his time here till 2024 and then join Diana in the UK. Flynn will become the Prime Minister in UK. Both Harry&William were executed by the Cabal and Charles did not care. Heartless. JFK's words...not mine. Trump is giving $7,500 to all Americans for Celebration Day. Yay!!!!

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

where do you see anastasia?
A Slovenian is not a Russian...
her hometown was in the former Yugoslavia

(9) Show this thread

She is truly heavenly. I met her when she did her one and only campaign speech before Trump won the first time. She spoke right down the street from my house. I was exahusted from having a baby and a toddler at home but her presence was MAGICAL💗 A moment I will never forget.

In response Eleanor Daddesi to her Publication

Thank you for sharing that wonderful experience with us. Hopefully the baby & the toddler are easier to manage these days. I admire you for getting up and going inspite of your exhaustion.

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Stunning. ❤️❤️