A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Flawless Melania
A First Class Stunning 'White Hat' First Lady
even making swimming caps 'Great Again'
💟😇💓🙏🏻
@sabrinagal@TiffanyR369@DanUSCG@WhiteBunnyQ

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

There are a lot of us in Anon-land who remember wearing this kind of swim cap but never, EVER did a single one of us look that beautiful.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

We love you#FLOTUS
a beauty that is so perfect she seems Heaven sent
Galactic Queen
💓✨💓🙏🏻💓

My beautiful sister...these past few days must have been difficult. You remain in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you are practicing self love and immersed in meditation, warm baths, 432hz music and Saintly kisses. You made it! Your love will reignite the world. I send you eternal hugs and gratitude for God's grace in his protection of you and your family. Do not be afraid. I am always with you mi hermanita. Besitos querida.
🎀🌸🕊💕

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Our Pleiadian Queen! ❤️

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

We don't want to scare 2 many people 2 fast now. :)

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors 😇 Love wins. God wins 🇺🇸🌎🕊

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I knew it! I told my daughter that 😉

(2) Show this thread