Flawless Melania
A First Class Stunning 'White Hat' First Lady
even making swimming caps 'Great Again'
💟😇💓🙏🏻
@sabrinagal@TiffanyR369@DanUSCG@WhiteBunnyQ

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Our dear Flotus!

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

Oh that's a good one. Thank you!

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

Really good! Agree totally!!

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

They used to make us wear those caps to swim... would tear my hair out when I took them off.

Always think of those synchronized swim scenes from the b+w movies, when I see swim caps 😁

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Me too “D” ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Instant Classic! ❤️

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

P.S. We Love You, You know we DO! "D" ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

Melania is a Romanov
Her Grandmother is Anastasia
One of Melania's side has been doctored. She is Slovenian/Russian
3 Romanov boys were put on a ship from Russia assisted packages to the U.S. Whitehat Operation.
Melania is more important than we know. The Rothshild's financed Hitler, Karl Marx, Lenin, Stalin and Mao. Jacob Schiff ordered the murder of the Russia Romanov family because they refused to go along with the Bankers plans. The Romanov's were Christians. The Communists brutally murdered the entire Romanov's family in order to turn Russia into a Communist Country.
Romanovs: Imprisoned, Murdered, Exhumed | A Shocking Story of Tragedy and Death
Using archival material, this film tells the story of the imperial family’s imprisonment, murder, exhumation, and state burial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEHNpqydBbo

Romanovs: Imprisoned, Murdered, Exhumed | A Shocking Story of Tragedy and Death - YouTube

Using archival material, this film tells the story of the imperial family’s imprisonment, murder, exhumation, and state burial in 1998. The film includes exc...

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

The Czar Nicholas and his family were rescued by a joint plan between Britain & the US.

Read Article Below

⬇️

https://www.beyondweird.com/conspiracy/cn4-26.html

(8) Show this thread

The pic of Melania in the red dress, is that a ring in her middle finger (right hand) or a plaster???

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

shes galatic

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

3rd time lucky for trumpster

beau chapeau 🤗

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

ThankQ for the tag, angel@dianaanddennis [just seeing this]

SeRiously, what a radiant woman she is, and that white cap wow! Absolutely stunning, she genuinely shines no matter what she wears!

Love this picture of teenage Lady Diana 'striking a pose before a swim meet at her boarding school', also donned in a white cap.

Love you deaR sister Diana 💖👯‍♀️😇

There are a lot of us in Anon-land who remember wearing this kind of swim cap but never, EVER did a single one of us look that beautiful.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

We love you#FLOTUS
a beauty that is so perfect she seems Heaven sent
Galactic Queen
💓✨💓🙏🏻💓

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful!❤🤍💙

no matter what she wears, she could wear a sack cloth and look stunning, she is so regal, sometimes l think she is not from here, love FLOTUS she brought glamour back to the white house, a lady through and through🧡❤️💛🙏

In response teresa lioness to her Publication

right?! When I realized how tall she, Trump & Barren are I was shocked & immediately questioned if they were put here for this moment.

(1) Show this thread

LOVED IT ...BRING BACK STYLE..JUST BOUGHT ONE!!

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Five dream shots of Jackie and Audrey. Elegance everlasting.🙂

British citizen. Sovereign being, Registered Nurse, Psychotherapist. Pug owner, Metaphysics & quantum theory. Justice. Truth warrior.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Lovely photo's.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Looks like the same swim cap...😉

(2) Show this thread

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Melania is so stunning. Breathtakingly beautiful. And her fashion sense, again, is the epitome of elegance. Reminiscent of Jackie O, who also made swim caps a must have fashion accessory. Oh, how I adore getting lost in vintage fashion chic. The hats, kitten heels, Chanel pearls, of course, those iconic sunglasses. Can you even imagine? Something tells me you can!!! Besos querida !😘😇😍

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

for you S

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

FREN!! Nurse, Mom, Patriot, Anon, Truth, Justice, God’s girl ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Melania has timeless beauty! Diana we have missed you and love you! Family is everything. 🌹

In response Karen Collins to his Publication

💓🙏🏻💓

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

She's beautiful but you gotta get your hair wet - it's the coup de gras 💦

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

❤❤❤❤

"A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of a sheep" Vernon Linwood Howard

She is breath taking. It is so nice to see a First Lady with light and life in her eyes, not dark black evilness. The last one was Mrs Reagan, she was a character. She also was given a lot of crap while Reagan was in office. Wow I think I'm giving away my age LOL

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

💚 💚 💚

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

OMG, she is so stunning and brilliant. What a beautiful Lady. We could not have asked for a better First Lady, she was that and then some.....

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

Who knew swimming caps would be comming back from the deads!

AKA Poppy Clark. I love America and Patriots 🇺🇸

stunning... Class is back in style.. Love it 🤍