A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Flawless Melania
A First Class Stunning 'White Hat' First Lady
even making swimming caps 'Great Again'
💟😇💓🙏🏻
@sabrinagal@TiffanyR369@DanUSCG@WhiteBunnyQ

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

There are a lot of us in Anon-land who remember wearing this kind of swim cap but never, EVER did a single one of us look that beautiful.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

We love you#FLOTUS
a beauty that is so perfect she seems Heaven sent
Galactic Queen
💓✨💓🙏🏻💓

It all makes sense... beauty Queen. Nicholas and Alexandria. Anastasia and her granddaughter. Russian royalty connected to Queen Victoria!💕🎀🌸

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

where do you see anastasia?
A Slovenian is not a Russian...
her hometown was in the former Yugoslavia

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

JFK verified over the weekend that Queen Diana is indeed DJT's wife. Prince Barron is their son. But...they have a daughter as well which is Princess Sarah. Born 8 months before William and the insurance policy William would never take the throne. Sarah looks like her mother almost exactly. Diana flew to the UK yesterday to handle the situation there ready to implode with the great awakening. Sarah left to. Trump will finish his time here till 2024 and then join Diana in the UK. Flynn will become the Prime Minister in UK. Both Harry&William were executed by the Cabal and Charles did not care. Heartless. JFK's words...not mine. Trump is giving $7,500 to all Americans for Celebration Day. Yay!!!!

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

JFK words? or HSretoucher fake account?

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

so obvious, Melania is Royalty. Presents so Regal, especially coming after the classless poser she followed.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Have you ever watched this movie? It is worth watching!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSj1MKwx6A

Winter's Tale - Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube

http://winterstalemovie.comhttps://www.facebook.com/WintersTaleMovieIn theaters this Valentine's Day.Set in a mythic New York City and spanning more than a c...

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

It's a good one

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

On my own without hearing or seeing any of the theories I thought that Melania Trump looked a lot like Grand Dutchess Tatiana, the daughter of Czar Nicholas ll of Russia.

image of 1914...

(3) Show this thread

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Knew there was a link with the Russian Royal family (sister in law is russian) I thought it might have been one of her sisters. That would mean that Diana could be Donalds wife which means Barron is their son. Diana could be Queen of England, Donald Prince Consort and Barron King in waiting. If Putin wanted to re install Russian royal family, which I believe he would, this will be his chance to do it. Then everyone could live peacefully, happily ever after.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

That may be the plan

(3) Show this thread

WOW! I had a vivid dream about Anastasia & her family recently...I woke up feeling like they were connected somehow to Trump...felt like I was being given a message, yet wasn't sure what it was 😳

Yeah I saw this earlier this AM, wanted to "circle" back to it this eve. :)
Thx!

In response General Khaos to his Publication

No wonder their birthdays are so close.... (talking to myself...sorry) :)

(1) Show this thread

A few months ago I watched some in depth documentaries about the Romanovs leading up to their tragic deaths. With absolutely no one giving me a hint I noticed that young beautiful Tatiana Romanov looked remarkably like our beautiful first lady, Melania. So, I am very excited that you posted this.

In response Diane Ross to her Publication

Now I'm off on a search to discover.

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

In response Diane Ross to her Publication

Thank you for this! new rabbit hole! My client says Maria, aka, Anastasia, name was switched, as he said... The name Maria is plain... He claims to be her grandson Eddie, He has the storiesof her journey... I cant wait to share this with him!!!

(2) Show this thread