A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Flawless Melania
A First Class Stunning 'White Hat' First Lady
even making swimming caps 'Great Again'
💟😇💓🙏🏻
@sabrinagal@TiffanyR369@DanUSCG@WhiteBunnyQ

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

There are a lot of us in Anon-land who remember wearing this kind of swim cap but never, EVER did a single one of us look that beautiful.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

We love you#FLOTUS
a beauty that is so perfect she seems Heaven sent
Galactic Queen
💓✨💓🙏🏻💓

She is truly heavenly. I met her when she did her one and only campaign speech before Trump won the first time. She spoke right down the street from my house. I was exahusted from having a baby and a toddler at home but her presence was MAGICAL💗 A moment I will never forget.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Edaddesi in this post can reply

In response Eleanor Daddesi to her Publication

Thank you for sharing that wonderful experience with us. Hopefully the baby & the toddler are easier to manage these days. I admire you for getting up and going inspite of your exhaustion.

In response Diane Ross to her Publication

Oh goodness yes! They are now 9 (tomorrow) and 6, much easier! And I must brag, they are die hard Trump fans. My 6 year old asks people who come to our home if they are Trump or Biden fans😂What an amazing time this has been to teach my children that they are living through the most important period in their lifetime💗 They think Melania is an angel from Heaven and love that their Mama got to meet her!

(1) Show this thread