Only people mentioned by @SaraJaneRocks in this post can reply

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

tut....

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

Joe Biden is not the president, nor is the guy pretending to be Joe Biden.
The question we should be asking, non-stop, "who are you and what have you done with Joe Biden?" Unless, you want this f-ing soap opera to drag on indefinitely.

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free

In response slick roq to his Publication
In response slick roq to his Publication

The actors mask doesn't fit right. You can see the difference on his neck.

(3) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Good post

there are no leaks

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

is this a misinformation?

i would think that ALL the chess pieces of flag officers (white hats) were in place long before JB claimed he won.

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

In response ... ... to his Publication

I think it's a while#EnjoyTheShow type dealio. 😊

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THESE FLAG OFFICERS RESIST IT TREASON TAKE THEM TO GITMO !!!

I love this country and want it back! WWG1WGA

Where are we with this? This is from over a month ago.

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

In response USA First to her Publication

Gotta dig. I'll do it too when I get more time. If you find anything out please tag me.

In response USA First to her Publication

I did read that the Pentagon would not allow Biden in. But not sure how truthful it is.
Real Raw News

(2) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

American Hero :)

(1) Show this thread

i remember reading somewhere that there will be false flags, including that the military may be divided in this quest. Nothing can stop what is coming. This is necessary to create calm in the enemy as the plan unfolds. Does amyone else remember this thought? #wwg1wga

In God I Trust. WAussie Warrior, Duty First Digger, Smart Sovereign Sandgroper with a Human Kind Heart. Telegram https://t.me/DV7WA 🤠⚔️🖖

Honourable and honest Humans,
Go forth and conquer in Gods name and for his glory.

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

fooked

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Take 'em out! The military needs to be flushed out too.... my eyes were wide-opened when I was only 30 days in as a very green 2LT, stationed in Baumholder, Germany back in 1993...sexual misconduct is prevalent and covered up at all levels...my best friend went Navy and she went through about the same thing I did.. only she was on this tight-living quarter ship! If you followed the "sexual harassment" EO complaint chain, you were ostracized, shamed, discredited, threatened, further harassed...maybe moved to another unit as a "trouble soldier" and then it was all swept under the rug. Some soldiers were kicked out, some were dishonorably discharged, some on a mental reason because rape couldn't have happened by SGT/LT/MAJ so and so...great soldier, married, great in the community/church. Nauseating. And then the higher up they get, rubbing shoulders with defense contractors and lining up their after-the-military jobs, making boo hoo dollars... doesn't take a rocket scientist to see dots.

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

July 1987 I enlisted USN! I eas in during tailhook~ remember that? Your 100% right about Sexual Harassment~ I handled my issues the old fashioned way~if you did report any issues of these...you fooked yourself...& were black balled! I was told by my command VT-86 Pcola that my baby didnt come in my sea bag~ hubby stationed in VA and they had me on MIDS~ do you know how hard it is to find a babysitter that will watch yer kid from 1130 at night until 7:30 in the morning? That shit dont happen now~

(1) Show this thread

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Take 'em out! The military needs to be flushed out too.... my eyes were wide-opened when I was only 30 days in as a very green 2LT, stationed in Baumholder, Germany back in 1993...sexual misconduct is prevalent and covered up at all levels...my best friend went Navy and she went through about the same thing I did.. only she was on this tight-living quarter ship! If you followed the "sexual harassment" EO complaint chain, you were ostracized, shamed, discredited, threatened, further harassed...maybe moved to another unit as a "trouble soldier" and then it was all swept under the rug. Some soldiers were kicked out, some were dishonorably discharged, some on a mental reason because rape couldn't have happened by SGT/LT/MAJ so and so...great soldier, married, great in the community/church. Nauseating. And then the higher up they get, rubbing shoulders with defense contractors and lining up their after-the-military jobs, making boo hoo dollars... doesn't take a rocket scientist to see dots.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

1. McInerney has said publicly that he does not have a social media account so this is a false statement and disinformation.
2. Robert Davis Steele is a former CIA agent who has been giving out controlled opposition information. "Once CIA, always CIA."
3. If you believe these liars, I am very sad to say you are not fully awake. Use logic, not emotions!

33% to be removed...started happening in Canada too...!!

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

Would not surprise me to learn this is some part of end-game. Closing the ranks in military would go a long way to shutting this down in a hurry so we get our country back in pre-1871 constitutional condition. Prayers are called for. IMO

GenMcInernay did talk a lot... so that I was not sure, what to think of this source. He spread the rumour about the raided servers in Frankfurt/Germany- but then back paddled. He also talked about that there had been Special forces involved in the Capitol event seizing Laptops and stuff...
I was a bit suspicious about this source, although he is a well respected General. But maybe spreading a bit disinfo - or is it all truth?

In response Jack Anon to his Publication

Sidney confirmed the raid in Germany.

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

In response Jack Anon to his Publication

He's solid and speaks truth......

(3) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

My emergency broadcast system alert on television today, was very professionally done it took over the entire screen it was there for at least 60 seconds. My heart started pumping and I say whoa !

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Option A sounds great and Constitutionally right yo this patriot.
So ... What are we waiting for?

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

*yo = with

(1) Show this thread

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

Q supports President Trump - anyone saying anything to the contrary is full of shit. - Option A - Q supports Trump Worldwide - It's the movement that helped build the base - make no mistake.

There is no actual validity to this. Bidan is fake and this is a world event! Disinformation is necessary. IMO

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Well here is my 2 cents. 2 Days ago someone on Scott McKays show that he interviewed said...we were about to hear something that would scare even the awake. I feel this may be it. Its not for us..its for the cabal. We all knew part of the military is corrupt. Also McInerny and Dave on His Glory both said...two generals in the military want Trump gone. HOW MANY GENERALS ARE THEY? Again...the marines have Trumps back and asked him to run for President. I bleieve the marines (the generals) are behind the curtain of Q. This is nothing more than a scare event. In the coming weeks, alot is about to happen....You can hear that short clip right here...so decide for yourself. I am not worried. Q says..military is the only way. Anyone giving up now, is not a true believer of God, Q and Trump ...have no faith. https://www.bitchute.com/video/2LQbceUHWRWD/

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

😁 Watching intently and calmly as this unfolds in our favor, and the panic of the "unknowing" all around me!

(1) Show this thread

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

1) You should be ashamed for using two morons and traitors as "sources".

2) My response if you consider yourself awake...

😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication

and who the fuck are you? STFU or get off Anonup.

(1) Show this thread

A couple of things. The general is not on Telegram, that's a fake account. As much as we want to believe someone has insider info, we know that there are less than 10 that really know what's happening, and they aren't going to come out and share it on social media. I would temper expectations and just watch it all play out. We can see this is quickly coming to a head.

So is Biden's appointed Secretary of Defense Lloyd James Austin III an issue stopping things gpoing forward?????

Well, if that's the case, then the Patriots are not in control yet, and we might still loose. We haven't already won, and there is much that can stop what is coming.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Erik Westre to his Publication

We have won, this is just clean up. Remember, infiltration happened in all levels everywhere over decades. Letting the rats come out for exposure and clean up.

In response Erik Westre to his Publication

i totally disagree.

(2) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Shit. When the Cabal rallied generals pre-election, I
worried they bought the weak ones. Looks like some
fell prey to Evil.

Adding to my daily prayers... "God please help military stay
loyal or be handed swift Justice".

Only a flaming idiot trusts the Cabal... Look at THIS!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

fooooooooook that!!!
we need to care MORE for our Veterans
this will not happen. NO.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

KH is a sick witch with a twisted mind that is so far away from thinking good of anyone leave alone our military. Our God is in control ... she will not take away care from our veterans and put it into refugees. These brave men and women deserve the best ... and it will not be taken away from them. God wins!!!

(12) Show this thread

Robert Steele is an amazing man and True Patriot!